Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reverse rape

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Every time I am rejected non consensually, that is reverse rape. I didn’t consent to getting rejected, women are violating my rights by not fucking me.

Reverse rape should be a crime punishable by fines and jail time. Thoughts?

Based. Reverse rape broke me

Every modern foid deserves to get gang raped by incels:reeeeee::reeeeee:

getting rejected (even if you don't ask her out) is more traumatizing than getting raped

bro this thread needs to be pinned. let's make this a thing

Extremely high iq. The psychological trauma from rejection is equal to the psychological trauma from rape, so if someone rejects us without our consent they are indeed subjecting us to “reverse rape” and should be dealt with through severe punishment

It's worse than normal rape tbh

Extremely high iq. The psychological trauma from rejection is equal to the psychological trauma from rape, so if someone rejects us without our consent they are indeed subjecting us to “reverse rape” and should be dealt with through severe punishment
I get much more trauma from being rejected than I would if I got raped. They aren’t even comparable. Rape=minor inconvenience that fucks you up for a couple days/weeks then forget about it. Rejection: mentally scarring for life

Every time I am rejected non consensually, that is reverse rape. I didn’t consent to getting rejected, women are violating my rights by not fucking me.

Reverse rape should be a crime punishable by fines and jail time. Thoughts?
based tbh