Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rice stemcel gets gaslighted

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/1cwzav0/feeling_jealous_and_insecure_about_my_looks_and/

One recent experience really stung. I had this friend I was into—we’d eat out, work out at the RSF, and study together at a boba shop. We were always laughing and having a great time, so I thought we clicked. One day, she introduced me to her friends, and when one of them teased her about how we could make a cute couple, she made this disgusted face. I played it cool, but it hit hard.

Later that week, I told her I was interested, and she said she only saw me as a friend. To add salt to the wound, I found out from a mutual friend, who’s tall, good-looking, and a bit of a jerk, that he recently hooked up with her. She had told me she doesn’t care about looks and values personality more, so I thought I had a chance. Clearly, I was wrong.

:feelskek::blackpill:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/1cwzav0/feeling_jealous_and_insecure_about_my_looks_and/l4zduhi/

:feelsseriously:

I don’t see how people can even gaslight on this topic. To me it’s always been common sense that looks are number one when it comes to relationships.

I never had a toilet as my friend. I only once tried to ask a chad dick sucking whore once but she rejected me. Me and her were in the same class and she wanted to join i bet to use me. Never letting that shit happen again. Fuck women. They all deserve to die

The next step: getting expelled from school and ending up on the streets for not being able to get a job, all because an inkwell dared to complain and get closer than 10 meters at kweens pre-menopause ovaries.

Last edited:
Mass migration was a mistake

The next step: getting expelled from school and ending up on the streets for not being able to get a job, all because an inkwell dared to complain and get closer than 10 meters at kweens pre-menopause ovaries.

Look at his username, they probably think he is gay.

Looks like the comments are people sympathizing with this ricecel- Berkeley people have slightly higher IQs.
The commenters are tellling OP that his female friend rejected him because females won't ever date someone they've befriended.

Unrelated but upon reading the responses to Reddit OP I've started imagining a romantic scene in which I have a female friend. She says she won't date a male friend. The friendship risks an ending if either party rejects. Really she fears I won't reciprocate her feelings. I say that I wouldn't reject her. How lovely:cryfeels:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sunny day, two mountains overlooking a large lake leading to the ocean very sunny frozen winter massive winter hailstorm winter storm, men climbing up some hill, all white from snow dress covered, cars racing, formula 1 racing, space, washing machine flying in space inside is a child looking through the window of the washing machine on the cosmos he is not wearying anything, the child is composed of organisms they divvvolve bugs red sky redish sky and very greenn pastures not earth strange planet humanoid shaped things very long very tall massive, 3m tall, stick-like, very thin, look like aushcwitz victims tbh, they look like sticks, they walk around, no sign of intelligence, they look weird, stick like

pulse, pulsating water, water drops into water pulse weater waves, waves on water, wave waves stretching from water drop, surface of a water body pulsating from something, in harmony a severed hand in the lake of the water the hand grows a body back its a woman taking dip in the waer she goes deep deep deeper everything is black the light is fading on the bottom, is the spot i used to be at but i am gone, i am not there in the spot on the bottom of the ocean, because i died previously i cant be there.