Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecel carries out vengeance against JBWmaxxer and his noodle sextoy

Sounds like a reasonable sentence.

Fucking based

He is a role model to every ricecels and many other ethnics freaking Based

@SlayerSlayer this is a sketch of the suspect from the article. Brutal.

"He offered no explanation as to why he chose them as victims."

Why would he ? A crime is supposed to be a crime, but lately society invented the concept of "hate crime", so why would he make his sentence worse by admitting his crime was motivated by hatred ?

2020 07 29 04 16 22 Man who murdered Vancouver couple will serve life sentence with no chance

it never began for him. It's hilarious how he was named after Stallone heroes, one of whom epically massacred commie gooks

"He offered no explanation as to why he chose them as victims."

Why would he ? A crime is supposed to be a crime, but lately society invented the concept of "hate crime", so why would he make his sentence worse by admitting his crime was motivated by hatred ?

maybe he wasn't out to make a political statement and was just a nutter

Sounds like a reasonable sentence.
In a way he saved his own life by committing these murders. There was nothing for him to do as a ricecel civilian in Fagcouver, if he had guns or a van he probably would have killed even more people. I would imagine he would be free from the humiliation of everyday life. He will serve his prison sentence satisfied at his own infamy. Even if they threw a death sentence at him or life that would be nice for him.

I doubt Canadian prisons are that rapey either

In a way he saved his own life by committing these murders. There was nothing for him to do as a ricecel civilian in Fagcouver, if he had guns or a van he probably would have killed even more people. I would imagine he would be free from the humiliation of everyday life. He will serve his prison sentence satisfied at his own infamy. Even if they threw a death sentence at him or life that would be nice for him.

I doubt Canadian prisons are that rapey either
Based and blackpilled. He's a real human bean, and a real hERo.

Lol in Vancouver. Thought it would be in a rice country. Go to a foreign country and then get mad that your women date the men.

Rocky Rambo, such a name; they drew first blood.

Oh snap, Rambo is not a fictional character, but real flesh and blood. Who knew?

Like one poster mentioned, if he had a gun or a car, he woulda took out more people. But it is Canada. And jfl he only got 50 years for two brutal murders. Only in Canada...

Mass shooters in America are disproportionately Asian men. We are way over-represented actually. Google it. The next are black males but not anywhere near as over-represented.

Can you guess why lulz. We are the most mentally ill and incel race of men by a mile.

I swear man these foids are racist ass fuck. You'd have to consistently experience the racist subtleties and outright hostility at times and it will drive you nuts. It would drive anyone nuts.

Like one poster mentioned, if he had a gun or a car, he woulda took out more people. But it is Canada. And jfl he only got 50 years for two brutal murders. Only in Canada...
He would've gotten 20 years here in Germany :feelshaha:

Mass shooters in America are disproportionately Asian men. We are way over-represented actually. Google it. The next are black males but not anywhere near as over-represented.

Can you guess why lulz. We are the most mentally ill and incel race of men by a mile.

I swear man these foids are racist ass fuck. You'd have to consistently experience the racist subtleties and outright hostility at times and it will drive you nuts. It would drive anyone nuts.
how many years would rocky rambo have gotten if he was in america

honestly if there was an incel rebellion, ricecels would be most qualified to lead

Had a White man killed the Asian husband of a White toilet he'd be free already. :society::society::society: Clown world.

I am telling you bro rice and curry are at the bottom
few are successful in dating but overall its bad

also noodle whores are such a disgrace

70% of mass shooters were black.

I am telling you bro rice and curry are at the bottom
few are successful in dating but overall its bad

also noodle whores are such a disgrace
Wish we could be more like Africans and beat foreigners who take our women on sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back