Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel classmate confessed to a stacy.

• Thread starter trollingthunder
  • Start date
trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★
So a couple moths ago my classmate who's white and asian confessed to this goodlooking girl, he asked her out but her friends there with her, why tf would u ask someone when her friends are with her?
So she just recorded it and send it to everyone of our school, i have the vid too and its just brutal, you can hear hear her impression change when he confessed.

And he still thinks people want him :feelskek::feelskek:

Good gravy, that sounds fucking awful. Foids are mean.

still whenever he confesses he'll still get rejected

Post the vid turdhole

now he is a clown to the entire school

What a fucking idiot

Bluepill about to turn black pill

So she just recorded it and send it to everyone of our school
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Im lucky i never confessed to my former crush. Would have made a clown out of myself

So a couple moths ago my classmate who's white and asian confessed to this goodlooking girl, he asked her out but her friends there with her, why tf would u ask someone when her friends are with her?
So she just recorded it and send it to everyone of our school, i have the vid too and its just brutal, you can hear hear her impression change when he confessed.

And he still thinks people want him :feelskek::feelskek:
Pm video