Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets attacked by bbc with a knife in school

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
damn they only go for weak ones

already got posted here brutal

Why do nigs hate Asians so much in the US? I've never seen them attacking Mexicans, and there are probably way more Mexicans than Asians in the US.

niggers are fucking weak

Why do nigs hate Asians so much in the US? I've never seen them attacking Mexicans, and there are probably way more Mexicans than Asians in the US.
I guess Asians with their smarts is an uncomfortable reminder of the lacks of nigs

knuckle-dragging apefricans probably consider anything above a 90 iq to be an existential threat and therefore attack it on sight

brutal. they just stood there and watched. literally. deadpan deadass stared at this boy. fucking hell

something about him saying "you saw that right" and the silence was blackpillinng as fuck

Damn whoever recorded this got in the perfect shot

ngl but the rice dude has my respect here. He managed to not get hurt and call the security along with defending himself as much as possible. That’s nigger talfag has to be exterminated

fucking niggers...
ngl but the rice dude has my respect here. He managed to not get hurt and call the security along with defending himself as much as possible. That’s nigger talfag has to be exterminated
facts. if my man got stronger, he would definitely wipe the floor with that nigger.

Asian success negates niggers constant clamoring that the US is a racist society

Asians are generally passive and law abiding, and niggers only attack people that they perceive as weak

Asians appear robotic and unreadable to many non-asians. Low iq people misinterpret this as coldness or arrogance

I don't have much experience with Mexicans in this regard, but Caribbean spics have very similar nigger attitudes towards Asians

the Asian guy handed him self very good , this Nigger is a low iq monkey

sheboonz should get free abortionz tbh

Niggers are low iq

Chongs and nogs. It's a good thing Chinamen know all kinds of oriental martial arts to defend themselves.

Too weak to even stab someone, what a pussy haha

knuckle-dragging apefricans probably consider anything above a 90 iq to be an existential threat and therefore attack it on sight

That black guy needs to be locked up for a long time

Everyone just stands by and watches while this dude is hanging on for dear life not to get stabbed.

Good thing he didn't relax. @PPEcel thoughts on your fellow riceman surviving his encounter with an American pavement ape?

Crime is no joke in the nigger or spic communities. Lots of young black males and young hispanic males growing up with no fathers. They show no respect to others or to authority, fight each other, terrorize their communities, and end up in prison.

This is one of the major reasons why White America's birth rates are so low. Look exactly at what goes on in schools with lots of blacks and mexicans. The asians and whites get bullied. White kids form close knit white nationalist groups and the Asians stick together in their groups. People are not stupid and watch the news, and gossip amongst themselves. Not having a high enough income to send your kids to mostly white schools will be condemning your children to interact with the black and hispanic kids at those schools. Not to mention, how there are stories of white girls getting raped at these black and brown schools. When Americans say that they are not optimistic about bringing a child into this world, what I just written about is exactly why.

We will see just how fed up americans are this mid term election with crime.

In the 2020 BLM riots (and before that), America decided to give blacks and hispanics a huge chance. But as always, they had to fuck it up. The criminal justice reform that happened for them may just be reversed real soon.

Remember, crime only dropped in the late 80s, 90s and 2000s because of the mass incarceration of blacks and browns. It began with the Reagan administration's war on drugs. Really, it was just white mainstream America waging a war on blacks and hispanics in the cities. Putting them in their place kinda thing.

Asians are taking high paying jobs from niggers. Niggers are rightfully mad

Crime is no joke in the nigger or spic communities. Lots of young black males and young hispanic males growing up with no fathers. They show no respect to others or to authority, fight each other, terrorize their communities, and end up in prison.

This is one of the major reasons why White America's birth rates are so low. Look exactly at what goes on in schools with lots of blacks and mexicans. The asians and whites get bullied. White kids form close knit white nationalist groups and the Asians stick together in their groups. People are not stupid and watch the news, and gossip amongst themselves. Not having a high enough income to send your kids to mostly white schools will be condemning your children to interact with the black and hispanic kids at those schools. Not to mention, how there are stories of white girls getting raped at these black and brown schools. When Americans say that they are not optimistic about bringing a child into this world, what I just written about is exactly why.

We will see just how fed up americans are this mid term election with crime.

In the 2020 BLM riots (and before that), America decided to give blacks and hispanics a huge chance. But as always, they had to fuck it up. The criminal justice reform that happened for them may just be reversed real soon.

Remember, crime only dropped in the late 80s, 90s and 2000s because of the mass incarceration of blacks and browns. It began with the Reagan administration's war on drugs. Really, it was just white mainstream America waging a war on blacks and hispanics in the cities. Putting them in their place kinda thing.
high IQ post tbh. Many whites/Asians have been builled by niggers and sometimes spics to the point where they becoming too mentally weak to get foids.

Why are they like this?

Ricecel was enjoying that