Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel gets harrassed by simp Tyrone on the train for trying to approach girls.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

This nasty nigga tried to grope some Jewish girl
Based ricecel. I assume by "grope" he means tried to pass by her on a crowded train
I really should've smoked this nigga. I seen his intent and how he was moving and instantly wanted to expose this sick fuck, and help keep my queens safe.
Jfl this guy is the biggest simp ever. He literally wanted to kill some random ricecel just for sitting infront of two girls and daring to approach females in the same fashion Chad does.

FELLAS TAKE CARE OF OUR FUCKING QUEENS BECAU-
Wrong.

No affection, no protection.

This thugmaxx beta is so laughable

A jewess worshipping black cuck. Even his profile pic uses the open mouth cuck face. Should spend more time in the hood

The video doesn't prove any groping happened at all. We're supposed to believe that it happened off-camera and to take this chadnigger's word for it. Guy is probably just sitting down innocently, never touched anyone, but probably had the AUDACITY to briefly make eye contact with one of the teen girls across him instead of staring at the floor 100% of the time, so N'Djamena struck.

God that's a mouthful guys... I need to come up with better slang for black chads. Here is my thought: N'Djamena was founded as Fort Lamy, so lets call them Lamy.

The video doesn't prove any groping happened at all. We're supposed to believe that it happened off-camera and to take this chadnigger's word for it. Guy is probably just sitting down innocently, never touched anyone, but probably had the AUDACITY to briefly make eye contact with one of the teen girls across him instead of staring at the floor 100% of the time, so N'Djamena struck.

God that's a mouthful guys... I need to come up with better slang for black chads. Here is my thought: N'Djamena was founded as Fort Lamy, so lets call them Lamy.
You know we use Tyrone for black Chad's right?

in what world is he a Tyrone ? Jfl he’s Incel-tier

Attachments

• C4B2DCCB-805C-48DF-BA05-5C5A29B213B2.jpeg
    C4B2DCCB-805C-48DF-BA05-5C5A29B213B2.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 39
You know we use Tyrone for black Chad's right?
Ah that's right...

But it seems clever to adapt something from the nation of Chad in Africa, eh?

Also that is "Chads" not "Chad's" there isn't an apostrophe for pluralizing here.

What a fucking simp.

Game over for sushicels

not sure what I just saw what was the Asian dude doing because it looked to me like he was just sitting there.

Simpin' ain't easy.

This white knight needs to provide evidence. Nobody wants to live in a world where anyone make up crimes and stick it to you.

not sure what I just saw what was the Asian dude doing because it looked to me like he was just sitting there.
An ugly Male sitting near females and looking at them is a crime in 2019

That's why I prefer to stand rather than crimemaxxing by sitting next to a hole

Any word of him getting his dick sucked afterwards?

Most whiteknights don't know any better. They've been socialized to be disposable bodyguards for women that don't care about them. The only thing that can save simps is re-education.

What a fucking cuck

Hope a cop shoots him dead

Fucking racist pig who hates Asians. That cuck deserves to get cancer and die a slow, painful death.

oh god y is this rice oldcel even trying to approach

Jfl this guy is the biggest simp ever. He literally wanted to kill some random ricecel just for sitting infront of two girls and daring to approach females in the same fashion Chad does.

Isn't he making a death threat?
Shouldn't someone press charges?
JFL at the state of the world where making death threats against sub 8 males is legal.

Damn, so much for black guys being "based and BLACKpilled". The feminists have even got to them now. It's OVER.

He should provoke him verbally so the other guy starts a fight

He's a coward as well as a cuck. He knows he's mogs a rice and a rice isn't likely to carry a gun or a weapon. He wouldn't do that to another BBC.

There's a subsection of Blacks who behave like this confrontational idiot. The problem with them is that if you fight fire with fire against their thugmaxxing stupidity, you also get a racial hate charge usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back