Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel is denying the fact that they're the most unwanted ones

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★★
 2024 04 21  33337

They just think all of those are "anti-AM propaganda" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just rename the forum to racism.is. Most posts are just JBWs doing what they accuse normies and foids of.

Just rename the forum to racism.is. Most posts are just JBWs doing what they accuse normies and foids of.
Exactly. I see so many race threads on this useless forum. They are either sfcels who have a superiority complex over ethnics while being no life loosers irl or dumb ugly ethnics who blame everything on race instead of accepting the fact that look hideous.

Last edited:
Exactly. I see so many race threads on this useless forum. They are either sfcels who have a superiority complex over ethnics while being no life loosers irl and dumb ugly ethnics who blame everything on race instead of accepting the fact that look hideous.
i mean, even u also made post agreeing jbw is legit so...

Exactly. I see so many race threads on this useless forum. They are either sfcels who have a superiority complex over ethnics while being no life loosers irl and dumb ugly ethnics who blame everything on race instead of accepting the fact that look hideous.
I understand ethnics' self-hate. JBWs, on the other hand, just ride the coattails of previous generations' achievements. These morons are so dumb that they get scammed by pajeets with broken English.

They're right. These lies are being spread by Jews to indoctrinate women on an international scale. Asian women that abandon their own men are evil.
Yeah, we can acknowledge the racepill without being cucks.

Yeah, we can acknowledge the racepill without being cucks.
:feels: - "No, keep being cucks. That increases my chances of stealing one of your noodlewhores and flush my JBW genes down the toilet that I AM SO PROUD OF."

The average white guy has fucked 18 stacies the moment they turn 13, it is even worse than this forum makes it out to be however this is also the case for niggers as well so its JBW or B
Take your meds nigga

It’s the truth keep coping
It’s the reason whites are hostile to asians indians etc it’s bc they see those people as a threat and literal extraterrestrials due to the fact they’re khhv whilst chad(average white dude) was pumping 50 beckies in hs

It’s the truth keep coping
It’s the reason whites are hostile to asians indians etc it’s bc they see those people as a threat and literal extraterrestrials due to the fact they’re khhv whilst chad(average white dude) was pumping 50 beckies in hs
I'm white so I have nothing to cope about faggot. You keep living in your delusions. You are 100% some coping ugly ethnic fag.

I'm white so I have nothing to cope about faggot. You keep living in your delusions. You are 100% some coping ugly ethnic fag.
If you’re white , unless you have some shit like treacher collins syndrome which takes you to sub 3 (can still betabuxx noodlewhores unlike actual rice) you’re not an incel. Yeah im an ugly ethnic but i recognize the importance of both race + face

Whites are already hated by Jews, niggers, sandniggers, leftists, and faggots.

Now Asians are gonna hate us too ?

Grow a fucking pair. If your women hate you it’s not wypeepos fault. Call them out instead of attacking whites.

It’s too easy to say white people bad.

How about : women are whores and must be kept in check ?

Last edited:

Grow a fucking pair. If your women hate you it’s not wypeepos fault. Call them out instead of attacking whites.

Literally, every single one of those points is true. Asian men are short, weak, ugly and have small dicks. Anime and kpop has fooled everybody into thinking ricecels are more attractive then, what they actually are. Can't blame Asian women, these gooks need to accept their place.

Exactly. I see so many race threads on this useless forum. They are either sfcels who have a superiority complex over ethnics while being no life loosers irl or dumb ugly ethnics who blame everything on race instead of accepting the fact that look hideous.
Yes go away shitnic now

Whites are worshiped by every other race
and you can't blame the op ricecel when the average white"cel" has had his dick inside a few hundred noodlewhores by the time he turns 20

Whites are worshiped by every other race
and you can't blame the op ricecel when the average white"cel" has had his dick inside a few hundred noodlewhores by the time he turns 20

Average white chad, not average white cel.

Also remember that the whites who fuck Asians do so because they don’t have access to slim white women

sex ,relationships and dating are things that ONLY whites and blacks experience. these things are alien to the ethnics.

Average white chad, not average white cel.

Also remember that the whites who fuck Asians do so because they don’t have access to slim white women
no average white CEL . remember ethnic tax is -3.5 so an ethnic chad (8/10) is equal to a roughly LTN (4.5/10) white

@Made in Heaven thoughts?

no average white CEL . remember ethnic tax is -3.5 so an ethnic chad (8/10) is equal to a roughly LTN (4.5/10) white
no to be honest ethnic tax is more, it's like -4 . then you have to consider that 99.999999% of all ethnics are non-NT due to being rejected from society or being studycels , you might as well say that tax is -5