Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ricecel vs noodlewhore

Reminds me of when my noodle mother beat me when I was in middle school
ethnic parents dont fuck around
years ago i was pretending to be foid on oniion website (weird facebook clone)
and this curry wrote me and said his mom used to die him to a pillar and beat him with iron rod
he also said he fingered his sister while she jerked him off but he didnt cum

There's no way this happened on the Japanese subway

and this curry wrote me and said his mom used to die him to a pillar and beat him with iron rod
my mother beat the fuck out of me but when I was a little shitter. today I could throw my mother out the window (in gta5)

I see.

The Simpsons Waiting GIF

Rice men are cucked, I've never seen a rice man beat his wife properly. No wonder why noodlewhores dont take us seriously
but how this weak fuck dont slap this fatty in her place? I have small wirst but one hit one the nose would be enough to slap this bitch in her place. and kick with the knee would be enough...(in gta5)

:lul: :lul: :lul:
im srs
like i had these dudes write my stacyfish and it was tutorial mode. They did not even care that i couldnt keep my story straight.
Like I started saying im from US, then switched to europe and the dude asked about it and I just said, im visiting my aunt in europe.
He believed it. You can not loose as a woman.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
im srs
like i had these dudes write my stacyfish and it was tutorial mode. They did not even care that i couldnt keep my story straight.
Like I started saying im from US, then switched to europe and the dude asked about it and I just said, im visiting my aunt in europe.
He believed it. You can not loose as a woman.
Exactly. The whiff of a mere possibility of eventually getting pussy if only you'll stay a good boy while writing to this person that may actually have a pussy is just too much for simps to be anything else:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

I hate people that pull hair... I would smash her (not sexually)

I hope she gets brutally raped.

It was really quiet in that train.

Here in America you'd have a bunch of niggers hollering, rooting them on, and saying "world starrrrr".

Most non-whites are retarded sub humans that can't handle reality

Truecel trait: You paused multiple times at 0:12-0:14