Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ricecels are masters at copium and bluepill

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Browsing aznidentity I've seen people banned for asian woman "alienation"

Browsing AsianMasculinity and another yellow chink cope subreddit made me feel like they don't have any self awareness

Another post was chinks making ai pics of amwf which was hilarious

Browsing expatshame sub I found out ricecels think noodlewhores are victims of coercion or persuasion by whitu cockaru

They will never admit that noodles like whites and not the other way round most of the time. It's always yellow fever never white fever for them.

Also, instead of trying to get back thier women they are saying " we will go for the white women duh" like it's gonna happen

You got that video of the noodlewhore who put out a candle with a queef?

They will never admit that noodles like whites and not the other way round most of the time. It's always yellow fever never white fever for them.
They admit it but they don't advocate for anything based, like Sharia law

They admit it but they don't advocate for anything based, like Sharia law
They admit it, but they say it's because of media propoganda not because he whites genuinely mog other races

ngl i feel like curries seem to be more delusional, thats why u see them commenting on white womens posts n shit lol

ngl i feel like curries seem to be more delusional, thats why u see them commenting on white womens posts n shit lol
True. I'd say, they can be even more delusional than niggers.

Niggers find a piece of a old book that says "this person was darker skinned, like blacker!" and then proceeds to say such group was black

Indians literally have present evidences of their own country, and then declare it superpower 2020.

They can't admit that their women are the chaser of whotu cockru
Rarely other w
You got that video of the noodlewhore who put out a candle with a queef?

Is that how the clean blood and dog cum from inside?

They can't admit that their women are the chaser of whotu cockru
Rarely other w

I don't want to fap anymore from your threads. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: