Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecels must fight for feminism

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is the same retard who proposed masculinity is inherently white and ricecels should become faggots instead. Jfl at this fag trying to balance his libcuckery with the realization that noodlewhores hate his ilk :feelsdevil:

I can no longer take the terms like "racism" or "white supremacy" seriously anymore. They just became the code words for literally anything the liberals disagree with. "What? There are two gender? That's racism!". "1+1=2 ??? White supremacy!!"

He reminds me of myself just a couple of years ago. Having too much time and thinking too much about the issue trying to find all sorts of solutions and or explanations.

There are no solutions.

The vast majority of non-Asian females do not want us rice men.

Also,

noodlewhores, if given the economic liberation and ability to be proximate with non-Asian men (especially white men), noodlewhores will most certainly without a doubt, interracially date and marry out enmasse like what is happening right now in California.

If the situation is like it is in Singapore, South Korea, Japan, HK, and Taiwan, the noodlewhores might be economically liberated but are not proximate with foreign races of men. And so the birth rate plummets massively as these pathetic low down race of females do not want to procreate and have full blooded Asian children with Asian men.

Last edited:
He reminds me of myself just a couple of years ago. Having too much time and thinking too much about the issue trying to find all sorts of solutions and or explanations.

There are no solutions.

The vast majority of non-Asian females do not want us rice men.

Also,

noodlewhores, if given the economic liberation and ability to be proximate with non-Asian men (especially white men), noodlewhores will most certainly without a doubt, interracially date and marry out enmasse like what is happening right now in California.

If the situation is like it is in Singapore, South Korea, Japan, HK, and Taiwan, the noodlewhores might be economically liberated but are not proximate with foreign races of men. And so the birth rate plummets massively as these pathetic low down race of females do not want to procreate and have full blooded Asian children with Asian men.
I hope you weren't a libcuck like him :dafuckfeels:

Every self-labelled feminist I met has been off.

I can no longer take the terms like "racism" or "white supremacy" seriously anymore. They just became the code words for literally anything the liberals disagree with. "What? There are two gender? That's racism!". "1+1=2 ??? White supremacy!!"
Yeah really. I can't take these people seriously on an intellectual level anymore. We're living in a world where saying only women menstruate gets the same reaction as saying the N word. FUCK these people!

Dnr, I hate women.
:society: