Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels praising CHO in jootube

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/KElyLrrTLB0

Read the newest comments.

Riceman
Ricefuel
Lifecels
Rice2
Rice3

Yes. All ethnics suffer from racism in Western countries.

Captura4

I just realized we don't need sex or qt GF, but some normie asking us "how are you?":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Rip Asian chad:chad:

It’s very admirable how much he was able to accomplish

Sounds like an autistic narcissist just like ER. Nothing based about these cringe mentalcels.

Soyfag advice is always just talk therapy. They will never confront the underlying issues which is why this will always happen. Circle of life I guess.
just pay thousands of dollars a day to be gaslighted and treated like a retard while normalfags and foids keep mocking and making fun of you in the workplace :soy: :soy: :soy: it's that simple :soy:

View attachment 571136

I just realized we don't need sex or qt GF, but some normie asking us "how are you?":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Just fucking lol. If (((therapy))) worked so well then why are rates of mental illness through the roof all while therapy is becoming more encouraged and given more funding.

Therapy is a scam designed to employ foids with meme degrees who are otherwise unemployable, don't give those fuckers your hard earned money!

just pay thousands of dollars a day to be gaslighted and treated like a retard while normalfags and foids keep mocking and making fun of you in the workplace :soy: :soy: :soy: it's that simple :soy:

What a fucking legend this man was. Truly an inspiration for ricemen everywhere.
"I have a gun"

-Seung Hui "Martin Luther" Cho(Human rights activist, Asian liberation revolutionary, Honorary General of Republic of Korea Army / 1984 - 2007)

Last edited: