Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels prepare for the race war

return of the golden horde tbh

:feelshaha:

Boil the rice pay the price

Based

San Francisco ca 2030

Rooftop Koreans have returned

As a ricecel, I actually find the whole stop asian hate movement quite funny.

Its a movement consisting mostly of ricecels and a few social justice warrior noodlewhores dating white dudes (kid you not). Its hilarious because all the stop Asian hate movement has done so far in my estimation, is vastly increase the WMAF phenomenon, and garnered real anti-Asian male racism from white liberals (which was there all along but nowhere near as strong) and blacks. White liberals genuinely have a very soft spot for blacks particularly black men, and view them as their burden and their pets essentially. Asian men (ricecels) constantly yelling about anti Asian hate perpetrated by blacks is an absolute no no from white liberals perspective.

My previous statement on this forum regarding this issue still very much stands: When the bullied kid fights back, the bullies all clamp down on him even harder.

The ricecels in this movement are really anti-black but I have a very strong feeling that they are just the scapegoat. The real problem are the white liberals that a lot of ricecels are unaware of as far as their sinister nature. These white liberals, especially the white women, are absolutely biased against Asian men. Its quite blatant and obvious. In fact, they are the reason why crime is being committed against Asians. Because these whites favor blacks and browns as you can see this most obviously in the criminal justice reform movement. White liberals relent to black and brown criminals, and white women through feminism, Asian men pay the ultimate price.

A few of the ricecels in the stop asian hate movement know this and are in it just to troll and start racial division. Because they are frustrated ricecels and want to overturn the racial status quo in America. Which literally favors and benefits everyone except for Asian American men. And most of the ricecels in that movement, are just bluepilled idiots jumping in on the anti-black bandwagon. The real leaders of this stop Asian hate movement, are anti-black because they know that they can't criticize white liberals. In the same way that black thugs know that they cannot target white liberals in white neighborhoods.

So in that sense, Blacks and Asians actually have far more in common as far as our plight in white liberal society. Actually, everyone in white liberal society are miserable except for the white upper middle class, upper class whites.

Ricecels sort of understand that the entire system of racial harmony and balance in America is dependent on Asian American men's aloof acceptance of their oppressed status. If Asian American men speak up against white liberal society and our problems (aka intense mass sexual discrimination against us, WMAF couples, and black crime coupled with white complacency), we essentially threaten to overturn the table and cause racial anarchy.

Last edited:
I guess they can't just blame white muh soggy knees rednecks anymore.
It's not just whites who are tired of the Left shit anymore.

Asians need a race war - afterall, you either win, are both wiped out, or you alone are wiped out (and hence all your problems are eradicated)

I hope for ww3 each day...pathetic no one has started it already. All the leaders are too simpish, I think...what happened to that kamikaze spirit?

They are buying it to proect themselves but its mostly niggers attacking them