Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels waking up

Lol good those noodles should feel like shit

Rice foids are biggest race traitors and white worshipper.

Lol good those noodles should feel like shit
Bold of you to assume they care about what ricecels think of them :feelskek:

They only care about what cumskins think, so let's hope more of them wake up to the disgusting nature of noodlewhores (like the guy in the second to last clip, just look at his repulsed face when the noodle tells him she's a white fetishist :forcedsmile: )

Bold of you to assume they care about what ricecels think of them :feelskek:

They only care about what cumskins think, so let's hope more of them wake up to the disgusting nature of noodlewhores (like the guy in the second to last clip, just look at his repulsed face when the noodle tells him she's a white fetishist :forcedsmile: )

Noodles are vile vapid husks that exist only for big white cocks :feelsjuice:

Based af, but sadly mainstream media won't touch it

I can tell you as someone who has been paying close attention to this whole WMAF phenomenon since around 2016, that right now is the beginning of the awakening it seems. I have never seen so many young Asian men so openly vocal about their feelings of WMAF on social media.

Obviously, I have been noticing WMAF my whole life, but I've only started to pay close attention to it since 2016 when I entered the real world post college life. My goodness, its easily 75-85+ percent of noodlewhores dating outside of their race. At least here in SF.

Social media is a double edged sword. It helps foids tremendously but also is a good platform for the disenfranchised and marginalized. Young Asian men are incredibly vocal nowadays with the stopAsian hate movement. They are calling out black crime, WMAF couples and basically threatening to overturn the entire racial harmony of American society. And for obvious reason because we are by far the most incel race of men in American society.

If white foids or non-Asian foids in general in America were dating, fucking, or marrying us Asian AMerican men enmasse, that stop Asian hate movement that begun when covid brokeout, would have faded away quickly because there would not have been so many lonely sexual frustrated ricecels in America to support it. But the fact is, THERE ARE a ton of us ricecels in America. We are the most incel race of men to ever exist. Ever. So that stop Asian hate movement is still going strong.

Last edited:
From the whorses mouth, but people still deny this reality! It's over for rice

Video was taken down

and... it's gone