Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rices are the most saddistic people

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Recruit
★★★
Every group of people had committed barbarism or cruelty sometimes in history. Islamic terrorism, european colonial aggression, Black's thuggery in the hood are most notable savagery done by these group. But what makes ricemen's cruelty unique is their underlying saddism. Some worth mentioning one described below:

1. Mongolian vicious conquest throughout central and Eurasia.

2. Japanese atrocities in ww2 including bio and chemical terrorism. To some extent their notoriety surpassed the nazis

3. North Korean dictatorship. There are numerous authoritarian regime around the world and it is the most ridiculous.

4. Mao's cultural revolution. It's death toll surpassed any other communist genocides.

5. Rohingya genocide in Burma. Only genocide occured in 21st century by peaceful buddhist monks.

6. Notorious Asian professors in western universities who treat PhD Students like slaves.

Share your theory which can explain why this group is low testosterone, high inhib yet most saddistic.

Last edited:
They need to go back

4. Mao's cultural revolution. It's death toll surpassed any other communist genocides.
Don't forget about Mao and North Korean famines. And also recently Feminazi Saturn (Satan) cult that controls the South Korea killed the last President in ritual sacrifice. Owl (moloch) rock + Saturn all seeing eye at top of the pyramid + suicide yeah totally legit suicide and not a ritual jfl

South korea owl moloch minerva athena
Roh moo pyramid black all seeing eye moloch owl rock suicide

Last edited:
I will post THIS in r/asianmasculinity

4b movement?
Megalia was before 4b. Just look at that logo mocking Koreancels. SK is getting worse and worse with each passing year they have multiple pro feminist movements and organizations.

Megalia was before 4b. Just look at that logo mocking Koreancels. SK is getting worse and worse with each passing year they have multiple pro feminist movements and organizations.

View attachment 1162749
But Koreans men are tallest amoung rices I guess.Avg male height 174 cm. GenZ are 178 may be.

But Koreans men are tallest amoung rices I guess.Avg male height 174 cm. GenZ are 178 may be.
doesn't matter if their foids got brainwashed by the kikes, now male koreans are super right leaning while foids are super left leaning it's the hyper polarization of the genders and it's not going to end well for them.

In the end South Korean people will disappear without any external threat. And then Kim with his army will just drive deep into their territory by 2060 and claim Seoul as his own city with wasting a single bullet. I would love to see him laughing as he commands one of his troops to put NK flag on the main square of Seoul.

doesn't matter if their foids got brainwashed by the kikes, now male koreans are super right leaning while foids are super left leaning it's the hyper polarization of the genders and it's not going to end well for them.

In the end South Korean people will disappear without any external threat. And then Kim with his army will just drive deep into their territory by 2060 and claim Seoul as his own city with wasting a single bullet. I would love to see him laughing as he commands one of his troops to put NK flag on the main square of Seoul.
Screenshot 20240519 215314
Screenshot 20240519 215314
Do you believe this forecast? Current fertility rate is 0.68 and it will plummet further i guess.

Japanese atrocities in ww2 including bio and chemical terrorism. To some extent their notoriety surpassed the nazis
The Japs killed over 20 million chinese civilians in WW2 with 80% of them being civilians. It's shocking how the Japs act like the victims of WW2 when they were just as worse as the Nazi's.

Do you believe this forecast? Current fertility rate is 0.68 and it will plummet further i guess.
That forecast is extremely optimistic unless they think they can replace their population with SEA or niggers it's not going to happen they will drop further into 0.5 range

JFL

@Cayden Zhang

7. The way asian parents treat their childs to studymaxx.