Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rices brainwash us to worship cumskins !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
As an ethnic kid, you grow up watching animes and playing video games, the thing that you notice is that the characters don't look like you so you start comparing yourself to them, wishing if you looked like them, you get mad seeing girls obsessed with them complementing their looks, you gave up and became hating on yourself, you realize how it will be over for you going in life in future, animes and video games destroy deeply your self esteem and brainwash you to look superior at cumskins.

Watching cumskin movies, series etc didn't brainwash me to worship cumskins but on the other hand it made me feel disgusted and look down at them because of all the cuckoldry in their culture.

JBW wouldn't be popular if rices didn't publicize it with charismatic way in their animes and video games. Rices deserve that noodlewhores betray them with cumskins. Rices take all the responsibility. Rices are the main reason behind the raise of the JBW!

Niggeers on the other side are the least white worshiper ethnics. When you watch their movies or listen to their music, all what you notice is that it is 100 per cent niggerr thing. I haven't seen any nigger trying to look or act like a cumskin, i have even seen niggerrs shaming other ethnics who try to look like cumskins. Nigerrs have high testosterone and low inhibity despite the fact that they were easily enslaved by cumskins because of their low IQ but they never fall to white worshiping and they fought for their freedom. Rices are the opposite, low testosterone, high inhibity but high IQ, they are thirsty for slavery to serve their cumskin masters while cumskins don't give a damn fuck about them, rices weren't worthy even for slavery because of their useless looks unlike niggeers who have perfect body frame and high testosterone that give them the ability to bear burdens so it can be used for hard works but recently rices are being enslaved by cumskins because of their high IQ, they are used as bees in cumskin companies.

Ricemen are the least creative and most obedient people on earth

Niggeers on the other side are the least white worshiper ethnics. When you watch their movies or listen to their music, all what you notice is that it is 100 per cent niggerr thing. I haven't seen any nigger trying to look or act like a cumskin, i have even seen niggerrs shaming other ethnics who try to look like cumskins.
Low IQ take

Most Ns know that "actin' white" and being around mayos is desirable. Being "street" and "hoodrat" is ultimately seen as bad.
Their most desirable black women (according to black men) are extremely bleached and even have normal non-nappy hair (see Aaliyah or Beyonce before her 2014 BLM shtick).

shiii u right bruh them niggas do what they told just to make bread greedy ahhhh nigga slit eye boaaa :lul::lul:

Last edited:
you deny what i said about ricemen? i didn't say anything about nigs
nah nigga i agreed w u i called them niggas i refer to a lot of ppl as niggas my niggas fuck these rice cunts nigga
nigga ill beat the fuc out of u slide me yo addy and me and my homeboys will pay u a visit weird ahhh nigga i aint a faggot u the fag bitch im someone u aint wanna mess w aight? ight? yeah ok. apologize nigga now!

Last edited:
niggers hate white stuff because the (((media))) directs them to do so.
For a purpose i believe.
So ultimately niggers r still low iq slaves
The desire to admire and worship is fundamentally baked into our psyche. Its natural and doesn't require brainwashing because we tend to gravitate towards those who appear most pleasing to our senses, just as we gravitate towards good tasting fast food. You wouldn't prefer oatmeal over nutella, so why should your eyes be any different than your nose and tongue?
Yet what is natural is bad. It is bad because it's natural.:feelsautistic:
For instance sex is natural, but the consequences of producing another life to suffer and die is bad objectively.

Last edited:
Low IQ take

Most Ns know that "actin' white" and being around mayos is desirable. Being "street" and "hoodrat" is ultimately seen as bad.
Their most desirable black women (according to black men) are extremely bleached and even have normal non-nappy hair (see Aaliyah or Beyonce before her 2014 BLM shtick).
It is the opposite
i see cumskins act Ns, they sing rap music, wear Nz clothing style, do Ns haircuts etc for example the faggot Eminem.
You even see cumskin foids doing ass job to look like kardiachain

nah nigga i agreed w u i called them niggas i refer to a lot of ppl as niggas my niggas fuck these rice cunts nigga

nigga ill beat the fuc out of u slide me yo addy and me and my homeboys will pay u a visit weird ahhh nigga i aint a faggot u the fag bitch im someone u aint wanna mess w aight? ight? yeah ok. apologize nigga now!
bro why u typing like this

Did you ever heard or saw how nigger females talk or behave towards black men?
Black foids literally hate blacks. They are more racist against black males than all the White supremacists together.
But black men shame them and have power over them unlike rices who have no honor
Black women stuck with successful black men and they prefer a Tyrone over a white normie, there are many famous black couples having their own movies, Tv reality shows. I haven't heard of any famous rice couple.
What? They "fought" for their freedom?
History says otherwise. They didn't fight nor conquer their freedom. They didn't revolt or battle against Whites, and win their freedom.
It was given to them. They were weak, low IQ and unable to free themselves, let alone "fight".
They fought politically and culturally.
Fighting doesn't only mean to fight militarily.
Ever heard of Martin Luther King ? Malcolm X ? The BBP ?
The great revolutionary Nelson Mandela ?
Get some education bro
The time when niggerrs were fighting for freedom against racism, rices were fighting for Nazism dying in stupid world war.
They are nigerrs who opened our eyes to the race pill!

Black foids literally hate blacks. They are more racist against black males than all the White supremacists together.

What? They "fought" for their freedom?
History says otherwise. They didn't fight nor conquer their freedom. They didn't revolt or battle against Whites, and win their freedom.
It was given to them. They were weak, low IQ and unable to free themselves, let alone "fight".
Cope Haitian blacks slaughtered and raped every single french faggot on their land during the revolution. Ofc now Haiti is a worthless shithole in exchange. But your claim that they never successfully revolted is false.
But black men shame them and have power over them unlike rices who have no honor
Black women stuck with successful black men and they prefer a Tyrone over a white normie, there are many famous black couples having their own movies, Tv reality shows. I haven't heard of any famous rice couple.

They fought politically and culturally.
Fighting doesn't only mean to fight militarily.
Ever heard of Martin Luther King ? Malcolm X ? The BBP ?
The great revolutionary Nelson Mandela ?
Get some education bro
The time when niggerrs were fighting for freedom against racism, rices were fighting for Nazism dying in stupid world war.
They are nigerrs who opened our eyes to the race pill!
High IQ. Niggers have the most pride and self respect for themselves than any other ethnic race. All the other ethnics bow down for their cunskin overlords. Only blacks ever tried going their own path.

Stop typing like that you fucking spaz. We all know you're zoomer white kid trying to act like a nigger.

As an ethnic kid, you grow up watching anime and playing video games, the thing that you notice is that the characters don't look like you so you start comparing yourself to them, wishing if you looked like them, you get mad seeing girls obsessed with them complementing their looks, you gave up and became hating on yourself, you realize how it will be over for you going in life in future, animes and video games destroy deeply your self esteem and brainwash you to look superior at cumskins.

Watching cumskin movies, series etc didn't brainwash me to worship cumskins but on the other hand, it made me feel disgusted and look down at them because of all the cuckoldry in their culture.

JBW wouldn't be popular if rice didn't publicize in a charismatic way in their animes and video games. Rice deserves that noodlewhores betray them with cumskins. Rice takes all the responsibility. Rice is the main reason behind the rise of the JBW!

Niggeers on the other side are the least white worshiper ethnics. When you watch their movies or listen to their music, all you notice is that it is a 100 percent bigger thing. I haven't seen any nigger trying to look or act like a cumskin, I have even seen niggerrs shaming other ethnics who try to look like cumskins. Nigerrs have high testosterone and low inhibitory even though they were easily enslaved by cumskins because of their low IQ but they never fall to white worshiping and they fought for their freedom. Rice is the opposite, low testosterone, high inhibitory but high IQ, they are thirsty for slavery to serve their cumskin masters while cumskins don't give a damn fuck about them, rice wasn't worthy to even for slavery because of their useless looks unlike niggeers who have perfect body frame and high testosterone that give them the ability to bear burdens so it can be used for hard works but recently rice are being enslaved by cumskins because of their high IQ, they are used as bees in cumskin companies.

NGL anime characters look Asian unless specifically stated by the authors otherwise and how 1 derives facial similarity is highly subjective 1 can draw the same character in my different depths.

You can have 2 pictures but they still convey a similar phenotype.

different

1 looks Asian the other looks more noticeable Hapa to quota but they both equally look like the original anime character in this case Bakugo from my hero academia.

This isn't a case of white worship I mean that makes no sense east Asia is 8000 miles plus in distance to Europe most have never met a European in their life there not actively trying to worship white people and most whites look no way near this pheno anyways. the orbital structure face structure it's also so fucking different

I don’t think the worship is as deliberate as you say. I think the reason is laziness. If you a jap want something exotic and without modern tech for a setting the easiest thing to research is Europe. Not only was more of their shit written but also less attacked and forgotten. This leads to over saturation of generic germany in anime. There’s also the matter of wanting to appeal to wider audiences.

So they begged?
Pathetic.
Cope the niggers were outnumbered by whites 6:1 in USA and still got their way. South African niggers are more pathetic. They outnumbered whites by 5:1 or 4:1 and still got humiliated/mogged to an extreme degree.

I don’t think the worship is as deliberate as you say. I think the reason is laziness. If you a jap want something exotic and without modern tech for a setting the easiest thing to research is Europe. Not only was more of their shit written but also less attacked and forgotten. This leads to over saturation of generic germany in anime. There’s also the matter of wanting to appeal to wider audiences.
But what was the reason for their laziness ? because rices were self hating, they looked down at their looks so they copied European looks.
NGL anime characters look Asian unless specifically stated by the authors otherwise and how 1 derives facial similarity is highly subjective 1 can draw the same character in my different depths.

You can have 2 pictures but they still convey a similar phenotype.

View attachment 547987

View attachment 547988different

1 looks Asian the other looks more noticeable Hapa to quota but they both equally look like the original anime character in this case Bakugo from my hero academia.

This isn't a case of white worship I mean that makes no sense east Asia is 8000 miles plus in distance to Europe most have never met a European in their life there not actively trying to worship white people and most whites look no way near this pheno anyways. the orbital structure face structure it's also so fucking different

View attachment 547991
That is cope
Majority of animes look European

The one who watches anime the first time wonders if Japan is European country

Last edited:
Anime characters arent white
Also asians dont like paler skins because of caucasians

But what was the reason for their laziness ? because rices were self hating, they looked down at their looks so they copied European looks.

That is cope
Majority of animes look European
View attachment 548060View attachment 548061View attachment 548063
The one who watches anime the first time wonders if Japan is European country
Idk who the fuck that dude on 2nd pic is, but other than hair color, what part of ichigo, kenshin, the yuyuhakusho guy, luffi, inuyasha, that digimon kid, that fairy tale kid, kakarot, beyblade kid is caucasian?

Ed from fma is specified to be european.

I am at work rn, I might lookup some jav stars for your 3rd pic

Anime arent meant to be white they're meant be aesthetic. No one wants to watch shitskin anime least of all shitskins themselves. Actual whites are depicted in american/european style art in anime.

why are you incapable of typing nigger correctly :feelshaha:

Idk who the fuck that dude on 2nd pic is, but other than hair color, what part of ichigo, kenshin, the yuyuhakusho guy, luffi, inuyasha, that digimon kid, that fairy tale kid, kakarot, beyblade kid is caucasian?

Ed from fma is specified to be european.

I am at work rn, I might lookup some jav stars for your 3rd pic
Caucasian skull, eye area, hair and eye color.

why are you incapable of typing nigger correctly :feelshaha:
The algorithm of this forum wouldn't accept the post

Anime arent meant to be white they're meant be aesthetic. No one wants to watch shitskin anime least of all shitskins themselves. Actual whites are depicted in american/european style art in anime.

Hey, there's always The Boondocks.

...Oh yeah, that's just shitskins mocking themselves.

Whites portray Asians better than Asians portray themselves

Stop typing like that you fucking spaz. We all know you're zoomer white kid trying to act like a nigger.
nigga thats how i talk im not black but im still thuggin nigga u know im thuggin right nigga? slide me yo addy atp and im down to pullup ong

Really though it they want a character to look white, they’ll give them a pronounced nose. A lot of anime characters have big eyes so I guess We was anime an shit too.
But what was the reason for their laziness ? because it’s an industry and taking risks isn’t something that they can do.

Attachments

• F367270E-5D61-4288-843A-C575CBF8EE58.jpeg
    F367270E-5D61-4288-843A-C575CBF8EE58.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 69
Cope, Japanese media mogs western media hard :feelsLSD:
Agree with the obedience part though :fuk:

They act like they hate them, but they don't, Black women date black men 90% of the time, they talk to all men like their shit, but they still fuck black men lol.

Whites are the most markatable - white skin, round eyes, good height, straight hair, and blue or green eyes.

They act like they hate them, but they don't, Black women date black men 90% of the time, they talk to all men like their shit, but they still fuck black men lol.
Sheboons date niggers 90% of the time because no one else wants them.

I wonder what happened to OP, is he perma'd?