Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rices need to harness their savagery

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
It's well known that rices have less empathy (except for me, who is highly emotional sensitive thanks to autism), and the mass scale of brutality proves it.

Mongols, Soviet military, IJA, are some of the cruelest brutal armies that committed mass killings.

Therefore, it is not normal for rices to act defeated. Seems like only the Koreans have some fight left in them. We can be the next Arabs tommorow. After all, the japanese invented suicide bombings; it's just that we dont use the savagery

It's well known that rices have less empathy (except for me, who is highly emotional sensitive thanks to autism), and the mass scale of brutality proves it.

Mongols, Soviet military, IJA, are some of the cruelest brutal armies that committed mass killings.

Therefore, it is not normal for rices to act defeated. Seems like only the Koreans have some fight left in them. We can be the next Arabs tommorow. After all, the japanese invented suicide bombings; it's just that we dont use the savagery
Actually its the russians killing people by the dozens, russia has invaded alot of countries, And same goes for theyre enemy the united states of CUCKMERICA

I just want to beat my wife for making a shitty dinner. Do you have any idea how awesome that sounds?

then stop eating soy damn it!