Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ricewhore cant wait to go to europe to fucky fucky sucky sucky whitu cockus in jan 2024

Image 6

why dont she go here instead

asian foids are not human to me

I never understood this. Asian women always go for either the white guy or black guy. Is there something wrong with Asian guys? Like maybe they’re too feminine?

I never understood this. Asian women always go for either the white guy or black guy. Is there something wrong with Asian guys? Like maybe they’re too feminine?
theyre subhumans with flat faces, and chinky looking eyes, like the noodlewhores themselves

If she's going to France she's only gonna find Blacks and Sands, so she's in for a big surprise.

I hope she shows up in Denmark, I'll love to kill her

If she's going to France she's only gonna find Blacks and Sands, so she's in for a big surprise.
She'll probably go back to Chinkland when she sees the state of Western Europe

i hate how foids like to travel so much. its like thats all foids ever talk about or show on their social media.

i fuckin hate travelling. seeing strange people, unfamiliar places, hearing strange languages or accents, not knowing the customs, getting lost, other unknown dangers etc...

fuck that shit. home sweet home is best for me. I don't like people at all. not one fuckin bit. let alone strangers in some far flung land. I'll especially don't like them. I don't think I'll not like them, I know damn well I won't. People are the same anywhere you go in the world for the most part.

The ONLY two reasons that explains foids' obsession with travel are the most obvious and simple reasons:

1. To show off to other people.
2. To compensate for lack of worldliness and open-mindedness as a result of their stupidity and hive-mindedness. (all foids are innately hiveminded, they all think alike, have the same interests/hobbies, and do the same thing, whats trendy is what matters the most).

To add to #2, you see, people who are high IQ are able to do complex abstractions in their head and can come to conclusions about the world by themselves. In other words they already have a good idea of how things are like. They don't need as much time to learn or to feel happy. They do the abstractions in their head, come to accurate conclusions, and feel satisfied in knowing how the world works. Normies and foids need a lot more time and money to experience, feel, and learn in order to feel knowledgeable and sophisticated. Travelling is just one of those hobbies as a part of this process.

Someone with a high IQ and aspergers like me could never, ever understand normies and foid's obsession with travelling.

Last edited:
I mostly want to travel alone because some of the destinations I have in mind are quite niche (like Eastern European countries: Poland, Baltic states)
Of course she chose some of the Chaddiest EE countries for this, but at this point I'm so starved for lifefuels for Slavcels that I'll just take whatever I can. @To koniec @PolskiKartofel @NihilisticSoul @NorthernWind thoughts?

The ONLY two reasons that explains foids' obsession with travel are the most obvious and simple reasons:
There's only one real reason tbh, and it's one our r/braincels forefathers knew a long time ago:

0npfh07na2p11.png

His shirt even says blyat

Needs to be enslaved and locked in some ricecels basement

She really wants her africanu cocku

Of course she chose some of the Chaddiest EE countries for this, but at this point I'm so starved for lifefuels for Slavcels that I'll just take whatever I can. @
To koniec
@To koniec @
PolskiKartofel
@PolskiKartofel @
NihilisticSoul
@NihilisticSoul @
NorthernWind
@NorthernWind thoughts?
I can show her around my shitty rural province of Poland if she wants :lul: (although theres not much to see except fields and churches)