Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricewhore speaks the most ricewhore things ever

If I were a normie, with a normie son, I would say to him: never put your semen inside a ricewhore's vagina, her genes are dominant, and you will only bring into the world ricecels and ricewhores.

If I were a normie, with a normie son, I would say to him: never put your semen inside a ricewhore's vagina, her genes are dominant, and you will only bring into the world ricecels and ricewhores.
thats exactly opposite to evolutionary competition. normally organism wants to breed more and more and to acquire more resources.
oh i get it, either way chinks wins.

thats exactly opposite to evolutionary competition. normally organism wants to breed more and more and to acquire more resources.
oh i get it, either way chinks wins.
It doesn't matter how it works. If the incel or the normie seeks to ride the SEAmaxx dream, what they should do is stay there with their offspring and not return to their country of origin, nor take, or visit, their country of origin. This is a bet for the future; Asian women are genetic parasites: literally viruses that will want to mix their eggs made from rice with someone who is lighskinned, fair complexioned and a few inches taller than the average local. As much as they'd love the 6'3, blonde, blue-eyed Nordic Chad, their fetish for light skin drives them crazy. Ricecels and ricewhores. That's the dynamic. That a Chang is born out of an incel and a Filipino aberration is as likely as socializing the toilets.

And yes, indeed, Chinese ricewhores have European genes as their first choice for in vitro fertilization.