Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich countries should lean towards importing more females than males

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say Germany is going to be importing 1 million young adult immigrants per year. They should make it something like 550,000 females and 450,000 males, so that there is gender equality in numbers for Germans at that age range.

I know the ethnic countries don't want that. But they were also slaughtering female babies with sex selective abortions. So this is extra punishment for them. Also ethnic males don't have any chance with women anyway.

Rapefugees coming to europe right now are literally 100% men and married women

There are 0 solo female travelers coming by themselves from africa and shit

i don't think ethnic countries will allow their females to go to western countries all alone. you will just end up with more males and rapists than females always which i don't really have a problem with.

i don't think ethnic countries will allow that.

Good point.. we will probably have to bribe them. Its like the Slavs wanted to stop it, but once they started getting money like from remittances they let it go.

Good point.. we will probably have to bribe them. Its like the Slavs wanted to stop it, but once they started getting money like from remittances they let it go.
i don't know about that. what are the countries that germany get immigrants from?
my country doesn't really have any rapefugee going to the west. actually where i live we have a ton of sub Saharan immigrants coming to the country which was a lifefuel for me to ascend since a lot of sheboon coming to the country are poor women with low status men.

i don't know about that. what are the countries that germany get immigrants from?
my country doesn't really have any rapefugee going to the west. actually where i live we have a ton of sub Saharan immigrants coming to the country which was a lifefuel for me to ascend since a lot of sheboon coming to the country are poor women with low status men.

So far I think they are saying like Croatia, Kenya, India.. The German leader Scholz is flying around to countries signing deals where Germany will import 25,000 people a year around age 20 from each place.

When I was at the doctors office I saw a soy young ~age 20 white guy who imported a like 18 year old sheboon from some African country, probably through his church. They were getting married right away and he was very happy.

Thats dumb. In the US we get about equal numbers of beaners females and males coming across. Don't know why the Euros always come up with some cuck fetish plan.

Gynocracy would not allow more female than male refugees. They need to maintain their inflated value.

euro men are literally cucks. Not only do they give rapefugees free money. Have female leaders everywhere. They now import mostly male rapefugees who will make it even harder for them to get married. How are they so mentally ill?

Thats dumb. In the US we get about equal numbers of beaners females and males coming across. Don't know why the Euros always come up with some cuck fetish plan.
Euros call ameriMUTTs uncivilized and barbarian. When they are engaging in a cuck fetish on a historically unprecedented scale.

They're just trying to replace those evil potential knotsees from creating a 4th Reich another starting another holocaust Against god's chosen people. The anti semitism will still be there But they will be too stupid to organize another german backlash against worldwide jewry