Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rich Privileged Girl has a word for you.

Getting a girlfriend would make me happy but NOOOOO you women have to only chase good looking men

I literally don't know where I'd be without the endless wisdom of rich privileged foids.

I look forward to bourgeois bitches and wealthy foids losing all of their money or social prestige within society sucking dicks under highway over passes just for a daily bite to eat. Their opinions on life or existence means absolutely nothing to me. :feelsjuice:

I look forward to bourgeois bitches and wealthy foids losing all of their money or social prestige within society sucking dicks under highway over passes just for a daily bite to eat. Their opinions on life or existence means absolutely nothing to me. :feelsjuice:

:feelsjuice: :yes:

[Sucking dicks in an environment just like this one, this is your future right here IT bitches in watchful attendance, that right there is your date with future destiny.]

Last edited:
Tldr im a slut and Go fuck around every so often and i expect you to Be wealthy so you can fuck Whores aswell.

Woman Just are , Man have to become