Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel richfag sexhavers enjoying a good old brag

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DxQGqw7_BFI?feature=share

sick of these motherfuckers showing off their parents money and experiencing teen love because they won the genetic lottery and have good looks while i rotted sad and alone in highschool with FUCK ALL

to add on you have braindead cumsleeve foids as their dates who get all the benefits of mr. white fuck boy with rich parents just because they are foids literally LIFE ON TUTORIAL

Last edited:
I hope they get hit by a car and become deformed cripples for life

I hope they get hit by a car and become deformed cripples for life
i hope their vile foid mindless dates don't wear their seatbelts and get launched through the windshield in the process

They will ride a dick once they run out of gas.

I wonder how many hundreds of tons of products shelf_stocker_cels have to stock to even get a suzuki

This is how @HiddenUzer should be living but he doesnt for some reason :waitwhat:

Do you think I can with my fucked uo skin?
Why are you even worried about bodybuilding? Half of richfags dont even care about that stuff

Why are you even worried about bodybuilding? Half of richfags dont even care about that stuff
idk I just kinda sticked with it after trying so hard ot get my oneitis through gymmaxing

idk I just kinda sticked with it after trying so hard ot get my oneitis through gymmaxing
Dude richfags get laid through money. They dont care about muscles. Your money is your looks.

Dude richfags get laid through money. They dont care about muscles. Your money is your looks.
No girl in this rich area wants to suck my 300K networh at 18 year old cock.

You’re doing it all wrong then.
do you not get it? I live in a rich place, its an island alot of people here arent working they're living here for living. Money don't mean shit this is the place where you need LOOKS I mean ALOT.