Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Right wingers burning books

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
This is GOD'S country none of that liberal, commie, globalist, gay ass shit here

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Based these books deserve to burned free speech is cucked and allows Jews to promote their societal poison.

Trumptards finally did something worthy.

Based these books deserve to burned free speech is cucked and allows Jews to promote their societal poison.
I want to ask you, so you are good with Stalin yes and pol pot and xi jinping?:smonk:

What books they burn just curious?

What books they burn just curious?
Harry Potter and Twilight. I don’t really like those books either cause magic is boring and lame but like this guy is seriously bored out of his mind, like who gives a fuck about those books :feelshaha:

Harry Potter and Twilight. I don’t really like those books either cause magic is boring and lame but like this guy is seriously bored out of his mind, like who gives a fuck about those books :feelshaha:
Lmao I thought people did that like 15 years ago not still today.
why not burn something actually harmful?
why burn fairytale books and fiction novels?
why burn anything at all?
i do know one thing tho, I’d rather these far right guys burning harry potter than like the far left leaning trannies dressing up like demons and reading to like 5 year olds.