Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rip Amou Haji

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I am sad to inform you that just today, the biggest figure among ldarcels in the past two centuries, maybe even in the history, has passed away.

If you don't know this poor man already from jewtube (jewtuber count dankula made a short biography video about him), Iranian Amou Haji, dubbed "the dirtiest man" is a man who deliberately chose to leave cities of Iran, wandered and roamed the deserts and plains, didn't bath for over 65 years and hasn't done anything besides laying down and rotting, Amou Haji is encrusted with a layer of filth and rotten ldar goo that makes the filthiest ldar showerhater here smell like Jasmine and Lily.

He lived well till the age of 95, surpassing all soycucks, whores and faggots who led him to do this in the first place and said that he can't make it or will die of exhaustion. he survived that long because all he did was ldar and neeting of nature itself, he ate anything he found, rats, snakes, even wood.
he coped by smoking, smoking joints of animal feces he found on the ground. and his departure from the modern world has it's reasons, he was rejected in his late teenhood by his oneitis, it was devastating to him and led him to make the decision to leave everything behind and rot freely on earth, and even though he chose to leave and ldar freely, the world chose not to let him go, children would chase him and pick on him for his ugly looks and potent smell.

Now that he passed away, may he finally find the pure peace he looked for when he wandered for 65 years of his life, rip dirty old ldarcel boyo :cryfeels:

Iraniancel users who might be interested in this thread, please mourn the death of your fellow persian ldarcel
@Persianyoungcel @Shahist Persian
@incelerated

View: https://imgur.com/a/DrMHTxe

Last edited:
Idk who he was but :f:

aaaaah i know him he became news in turkey every year kek

Rest In Peace, saint old-cel Amou haji

f.png

The OG LDARer have died.

Poor soul. RIP

A fallen one who led by example in these modern times. The human world can learn much from his resolve and fortitude to endure the status of the world's dirtiest man for nearly a century. A divine epitome of what it truly means to live life without giving a fuck about the standards of human society pbuh

Last edited:
Saint Hermitcel

"For some reason, Amou thought bathing would eventually kill him and avoided bathing since he was in his youth. According to the villagers, Haji did not take a bath because of his emotional setbacks in his youth.

Nonetheless, some months ago, the villagers convinced Amou to the bath, which he agreed to, and now, he has died in the village of Dejgah, located in the southern province of Fars, on Sunday."

He had commited to something, but eventually he let people convince him to give up on it. No wonder he died soon after.

In any case, may he rest in peace.

Rest in peace, Amou Haji.

Actually I saw him on this page of a playboy magazine years ago. I couldn't believe the dirtiest man on earth lives in my country. I doubt being famous by this title has ever brought him anything good and valuable.

I'll do The same inshaallah.

I am sad to inform you that just today, the biggest figure among ldarcels in the past two centuries, maybe even in the history, has passed away.

If you don't know this poor man already from jewtube (jewtuber count dankula made a short biography video about him), Iranian Amou Haji, dubbed "the dirtiest man" is a man who deliberately chose to leave cities of Iran, wandered and roamed the deserts and plains, didn't bath for over 65 years and hasn't done anything besides laying down and rotting, Amou Haji is encrusted with a layer of filth and rotten ldar goo that makes the filthiest ldar showerhater here smell like Jasmine and Lily.

He lived well till the age of 95, surpassing all soycucks, whores and faggots who led him to do this in the first place and said that he can't make it or will die of exhaustion. he survived that long because all he did was ldar and neeting of nature itself, he ate anything he found, rats, snakes, even wood.
he coped by smoking, smoking joints of animal feces he found on the ground. and his departure from the modern world has it's reasons, he was rejected in his late teenhood by his oneitis, it was devastating to him and led him to make the decision to leave everything behind and rot freely on earth, and even though he chose to leave and ldar freely, the world chose not to let him go, children would chase him and pick on him for his ugly looks and potent smell.

Now that he passed away, may he finally find the pure peace he looked for when he wandered for 65 years of his life, rip dirty old ldarcel boyo :cryfeels:

Iraniancel users who might be interested in this thread, please mourn the death of your fellow persian ldarcel
@incelerated

The first time I saw the news which covered this man's story was like 13 years ago , so I would have been very much interested if you had tagged me on this post.

Anyhow, rip amoo haji. A truecel indeed.

The first time I saw the news which covered this man's story was like 13 years ago , so I would have been very much interested if you had tagged me on this post.

Anyhow, rip amoo haji. A truecel indeed.
quite sad

@incelerated

Most mentally sane persian

@incelerated

rip incel hero