Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rip Bozo Doogycel

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Smoking on that Doogy pack

Based doogycel

Don’t even know who that faggot is and i don’t give a flying fuck who he is

Pedo exposed in 4k
@rope2cope give me his workplace phone number

I bet those "young girls" were 17yos 11months and 30days old, my nigga on the grind tho i can respect that.

Who will he share his shitty comics to now?

I bet those "young girls" were 17yos 11months and 30days old, my nigga on the grind tho i can respect that.
His ex was 13 i think when they started online chatting.

This is more of a payback because of how much he attacks incels and moralfags.

Can you believe this went from some random making cringe wall of text comics to getting doxxed, finding his YT channel, him saying we deserve to be culled which caused him to get banned, getting posted on r/justneckbeardthings, and finally to him getting exposed as a groomer just to get banned again

Stay based, brocels.

Images 10

And THIS will forever be his last comment on IT:

Screenshot 20221103 180957 Chrome

:feelskek:

It's so perfect... if I hadn't been seeing his hate for years, I'd assume he was trolling and his entire online persona was a work of satire.

He is probably on suicide watch. This meant everything to him.

Holy fuck they actually banned him. At least IT did something right for once. Also, isn't he the ones accusing incels of being predators JFL?

He is probably on suicide watch. This meant everything to him.
TBH and in all seriousness. :feelshehe:

Little dude lost not only his girl but the true love of his life which was being a mod of that faggy little man hating sub. :society:

Who will he share his shitty comics to now?
LOL, an IT user was actually celebrating that he or she didn’t have to put up with his shitty comics anymore. :feelshaha:

fucking kek ahahahah
my bet is that he's going to join IT on an alt, he's way too obsessed with us but at the same time doesnt want to be a part of us
maybe he will join this forum too lol

He won't fuck minors in doogystyle anymore