Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rip de Geso

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
You will be greatly missed @Napoleon de Geso

why did he got banned?

what did he do now

what did he do now
I think it was mainly for posting Pro gay stuff on his subreddit then that got posted on inceltears, when I seen the strike though his name I knew my life would change, I knew I'd have to now find new ways to cope though my days as I've no more de Geso content on here to browse, it truly is the end times

Please tell me it’s not perm, free @Napoleon de Geso

Hopefully not permanent

Please tell me it’s not perm, free @Napoleon de Geso
Its permanent, but he has messaged me on reddit that he will get revenge, I dunno what he means by it but it won't have anything to do with me

I will miss him tbh. We need a new bad english poster ASAP or this forum will die

@Napoleon de Geso going to miss you nigga

:f:

That took longer than I thought.

its over for .co after this ban,just keep those retards who comment 10times on the same post

well thats surprising

I appreciate that the mods are so eager to avoid that .co becomes plagued by trannys and gays like r9k but they are taking things a bit too far.

There is a difference between trannys manipulating and exploiting mentally unstable men on your forum and a valued member of this community expressing his opinion on a completely different platform.

Feels like everyone I've ever seen here is getting banned

why is everyone defending him. did they see his gay and female worship reddit posts?

mogs me at being gay

why is everyone defending him. did they see his gay and female worship reddit posts?
because he's popular so they don't give a fuck...
a graycel doing the same thing would be insulted and ridiculed.

because he's popular so they don't give a fuck...
a graycel doing the same thing would be insulted and ridiculed.
Greycels get banned all the time for much less egregious things. This is such a stupid double standard. I guess "forum chads" and "avi halo" aren't memes anymore.

The forum is going to be garbage without the supreme man of culture. Sadly the corrupt mods won't free him

Good, another fakecel gone.

This day was inevitable, nothing to be surprised about.

Things won’t be the same

No fucks were given

He was IT’s most targeted user

female worship? what are you talking about?
GoffSystemQB considers him as a female worshipper for his pure loli obsession. Of course we all know young toilets are no better than old toilets.

Ill miss him, his post were funny and he hates ugly femoids

GoffSystemQB considers him as a female worshipper for his pure loli obsession. Of course we all know young toilets are no better than old toilets.
i see. I thought that loli waifus were referring to anime foids

and I think young foids are better than old foids tbh

Nooooo, now who's gonna pedo bait IT? :feels:

De Geso in my blunt :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Good riddance to that schizophrenic cunt, hope he gets permabanned from live soon as well :dab:

All good users get banned...

i miss weed and de geso, they were method posters. gave this forum some dimension

Banhammer.jpeg