Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Roasted Nigger, Who wants some?

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death

Uma Delicia Africana!!!!!!!:feelswhat:

the goverment loves these rapefugees in the country

I think it's time Haiti got the colonial treatment once again.

Same as gorilla meat

Foids would rather date actual cannibals than give an incel a chance.

Wypipo don’ seezuhn dey nigs

White people don’t season they food smh.

Needs more BBQ sauce

Haitian niggers should've been sent back to Africa

This is an anthropological matter.

its been well know that human beings south of the equator or near to it have cannibalistic tendencies. Our out of africa ancestors commonly did this. Eurasians are more evolved and don't do this kinda stuff except in extremely rare cases.

From Sub Sahara Africa, Cambodia, to Oceania. Those shitskins haven't evolved much from their shitskinned ancestors.

During the Khmer Rouge blood crazed massacres, the Cambodian shit skinned Khmer Rouge ate their victims.

If you see a foid of the higher races dating black or cambodian men, she's likely low trash and she knows it.

If you learned that a foid was fucking a dog, you'd avoid her. If you learned that a foid was dating and fucking a nigger, cambodian, or sentinelese, you'd avoid her or thought very low of her.

Last edited:
This is an anthropological matter.

its been well know that human beings south of the equator or near to it have cannibalistic tendencies. Our out of africa ancestors commonly did this. Eurasians are more evolved and don't do this kinda stuff except in extremely rare cases.

From Sub Sahara Africa, Cambodia, to Oceania. Those shitskins haven't evolved much from their shitskinned ancestors.

During the Khmer Rouge blood crazed massacres, the Cambodian shit skinned Khmer Rouge ate their victims.

If you see a foid of the higher races dating black or cambodian men, she's likely low trash and she knows it.

If you learned that a foid was fucking a dog, you'd avoid her. If you learned that a foid was dating and fucking a nigger, cambodian, or sentinelese, you'd avoid her or thought very low of her.

damn i got some too

am i a cannibalcel?? in (modern warfare 2)

Wypipo be like eating a boiled potato with unseasoned chicken breast and call it a meal, so bland no flavor only salt and pepper. SPICE and REAL FOOD is part of my CULTURE dawg