Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie admits looks are everything

simps will fall into her feet for saying the ovious.

It is actually disgusting how little women care about personality. They care so little about it that even dating a single Chad in her past will ruin all of her coming relationships with less attractive men. For women "personality" is a code word betabuxx. There is no way around it

You know something? I think it's better when foids are honest. Hypocritical foids are even worse.
It's better if she says to you that you're ugly (or not attractive), for example. Some of them can tell you the truth in a polite way, btw.

REMOVED HAHHAAHAHAH!

Respect to her for being honest. :smonk:

Surprise, Surprise

This wasn't even supposed to be an discussion, damn cucks with their shitty personality thing

View attachment 502727

It is actually disgusting how little women care about personality. They care so little about it that even dating a single Chad in her past will ruin all of her coming relationships with less attractive men. For women "personality" is a code word betabuxx. There is no way around it
Alpha Widow lmao. :feelshaha:

View attachment 502727

I laugh at this fucking ugly bitches "pain" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cry more you fucking used cumdumpster

Water is wet.

View attachment 502727

"now i have someone who is so sweet and so caring and he does everything ive ever wanted a man to, but he doesn't make me feel the way that you did and I fucking hate that and i wish i never met you so I could be happy with this new man"

JFL It is BEYOOOOOOOOND OVER for this curry whore's cuck of a husband.:feels::feels::feels: Chad living in her head rent free. Saving this thread just so I can find this vid whenever I need to

You know what they say, first cum, first served.

Carousel
She pair bonded with chad

View attachment 502727

What a sad girl..even the music..JFL at this fucking clown world

Why do I live on this planet?

"now i have someone who is so sweet and so caring and he does everything ive ever wanted a man to, but he doesn't make me feel the way that you did and I fucking hate that and i wish i never met you so I could be happy with this new man"

JFL It is BEYOOOOOOOOND OVER for this curry whore's cuck of a husband.:feels::feels::feels: Chad living in her head rent free. Saving this thread just so I can find this vid whenever I need to

You know what they say, first cum, first served.
Giga brutal :lul::lul: You can do everything right but Chad still gets the girl. It is actually over if a woman has ever had a taste of being with Chad

No looks = no life

View attachment 502727

What a dumb bitch :feelskek: It was probably an apathetic dark triad Chad who treated her like shit