Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie admits the blackpill in article bashing ugly men

According to IT she is an ignorant hateful incel.

This whore thinks she gets laid because of personality? lmao, it's not a mystery, it's because you are a cum dumpster, a talking and walking hole.

That's what they want rights for. To fuck chads and pick on ugly men for their looks. And of course muh my body my choice to sell nudes to simps and those same ugly men.

I feel like politics is an elaborate shit show to mask inceldom

This whore thinks she gets laid because of personality? lmao, it's not a mystery, it's because you are a cum dumpster, a talking and walking hole.

I usually agree with everything Roosh says but I found that article a bit cucked.

The notion that you're not allowed to talk about people's looks, rate people or have standards if you're ugly is not as self-evident to me as it seems to be to most people. Being ugly doesn't mean your eyes or brain don't work correctly. You get to see things just as everyone does. You perceive ugliness and beauty just like everyone else. Yeah, you might be ugly yourself, but so what? Saying or feeling things has nothing to do with it.

It's not hypocritical to be ugly and yet say someone is ugly. The first fact doesn't nullify the second. Also, you can't be a hypocrite based on your looks or genetic, only based on your actions.

If you're ugly and have high standards, yeah, you're further diminishing your already very poor chances in this lookist feminist day and age, but it's your decision.

EDIT: JFL, this was not written by Roosh, idk why I thought it was. Well, that explains things.

Last edited:
The author of the article, Julie Burchill
In October 1999, in an article for The Guardian, she wrote: "young men succeed in suicide more often than girls isn't really the point. Indeed, the more callous among us would say that it was quite nice for young men finally to find something that they're better at than girls".
Burchill's second son, Jack Landesman, committed suicide in late June 2015, aged 29.

jfl

In October 1999, in an article for The Guardian, she wrote: "young men succeed in suicide more often than girls isn't really the point. Indeed, the more callous among us would say that it was quite nice for young men finally to find something that they're better at than girls".

Burchill's second son, Jack Landesman, committed suicide in late June 2015, aged 29.

It doesn't get more brutal than that.

Straight from the whore's mouth.