Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roastie Can't Even Look At Me

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
A while ago, my friends started orbiting some roasties that I hated, and I had to orbit by proxy, but I was always cordial and kept good conversation. Recently, my bluepilled cuck friends have decided to ditch me to orbit these roastie sluts full time, so I don't talk to them anymore.

Walking around campus, I saw one and figured I'd be nice and smile and wave like a normal human being. When she noticed that I noticed her, she immediately put her head straight at the ground and started walking fast at an angle away from me.

I have never done anything bad to her in my life. I guess when an incel isn't a roasties inner circle they can hate you for no reason.

Same, once a girl smiled at me while I had my head kinda tilted down but as soon as I fully lifted my head and smiled at her she turned away (out of regret for interacting with me lol). For a second there I felt human rip

They look at me with disgust.

I must've been a serial rapist in my last 10 past lives.

The legendary thread. You're famous now OP ^_^

They can't bear looking at a hideous truecel.

The legendary thread. You're famous now OP ^_^
Lmao I will never ever forget this. Not many monumental moments like this in an incels life.

LMAO Samantha "Roastie" Bee showed this thread in her shit segment
You made it my dude

How do you orbit someone full time? :D

LMAO Samantha "Roastie" Bee showed this thread in her shit segment
You made it my dude

I'm fucking shook man I don't even know how to describe the feel. It's almost happiness?

These guys are my only friends and social interaction and I was pretty much one of their only close friends, but they now choose to orbit the roasties over chilling with me. Literally we'll be in the same building and they hang out with the roasties instead of me.

Almost every girl I walk past put their head down when I walk past them to kill any inkling of an idea of approaching them

Ask a cuck. It's what they do.

I've even known girls who can't drive who, guess what? Have their own fucking chauffeurs free of charge. Chauffeur is always some super beta friendzoned cuck of course.

roasties haven't looked at me in years.