Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie can't resist Chad

Negritt posting should be banned ffs:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ya mean ladyboy? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's a joke

he has this insane charisma and confidence that make me sooo weak. I don’t think I could resist him anymore.
the charisma:
Charisma

the confidence:
Confidence

"I couldn't resist his...personality! tee hee!"

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

"he has this insane charisma and confidence"

JFL stopped reading right there. Hope she is brutally raped by a subhuman and fed to boars

by charisma she must mean face.
by confidence she must mean height.

it's literally so easy to decode foid language :foidSoy:

Give a woman her anonymity, and she tells the truth. If you asked her face to face she would say that she likes nice guys, but this is who she actually wants. She knows he's not the right match for her and she still can't control her pussy tingles.

Chad takes to a low iq woman[UWSL] virginity, water is wet. Of course she never had sex that means she will be 10000% attached and obsessed to that fuck boy aka Chad cuz first.[/UWSL]

Give a woman her anonymity, and she tells the truth. If you asked her face to face she would say that she likes nice guys, but this is who she actually wants. She knows he's not the right match for her and she still can't control her pussy tingles.
D0283518 C8C4 405C BFEF B9E8024848F4

99.999999% of women are whores and have no value apart from their bodies.men without god are naturally evil,but women are vile.they have no heart and no soul.

i can't wait till they start getting replaced by robot waifus which is going to happen much closer then we think.we already have ai sufficient enough for intelligent conversations and enough to fool people that they are not talking to an ai,and i heard japanese bros have found a type of robo skin that is incredibly similar to human skin,so it's only a matter of time.the hardest part will be walking,but the walking bit i think we are too far from that.but many men won't have issues with cute roboto wheelchair bound waifu gf.

jfl at thinking some fat single mom roastie will be able to compete with gigastacy robot waifu who loves you till you die.

btw doing anything with a robot is a sin,but anything that takes value of women and turns them essentially into trash is cool.

i can't wait till they start getting replaced by robot waifus
That.

I'll have a replicant as soon as Tyrell Corp. starts selling them at a price I can afford.
Rachel

I better go work on my confidence right now. Let's see, how do I do this again? Actually, scratch that, I'm not Chad, oh yeah, you need to be Chad.