Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roastie DEMANDED that I do chores for her

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
This event happened while I was still a schoolboy, 15 years old to be precise. There was a class we had to do a group project for and with myself being introverted and socially retarded, I got left out so the teacher did put me in a group of 4 girls (mom said I was lucky, little did she know). I was doing my part of the project homework but the foids were ofter completely ignoring me and not even taking my work into account :lul: At one point I stopped doing my homework completely, realising that any effort I put into it is pointless... One day the foids came to class not having done any work on the project and the teacher came to check on our progress. They realised they fucked up so one roastie told me to give her my part of the HW so they can present it and persuade the teacher that they are having actual progress... Ofc I said I don't have it done and that infuriated her, she told me it's my fault and I've been lazy so I should face the teacher and take all the responsibility for my team not having progress..
I raised my high pitched girly voice and told her it's her problem and I don't care anymore. She got so mad that she told me they are gonna kick me out of the group. Long story short, we finally finished the project and this foid was still mad at me and she said that my name should be dead last and not first on the presentation (even though my name was alphabetically first) because I was the most useless...

I doxxed the foid 5 years later and found a picture of her
Roastbeef

God she is so ugly..

LMAO she low key look like Ted Cruz. I think its the sad looking eyes. If she were born male you know she would be incel but she is a female so she gonna get Chad dick smh.

NCT but she's slim and white so life=EZ MODE

LMAO she low key look like Ted Cruz. I think its the sad looking eyes. If she were born male you know she would be incel but she is a female so she gonna get Chad dick smh.
Life on tutorial mode with cheats

Legit subhuman face. May God have mercy on her male spawn.

Are you Russian because the writing behind her is

she might just be slow, she has all the textbook facial characteristics of fetal alcohol syndrome. if she's russian than there's no doubt she has fas.

Her looksmatch roped a decade ago

Many guys from my class thought she was hot. I found her repulsive but it could be because of what she did to me.
Her face is a 4/10 but body is good, I'm a face>body guy too.

She has smaller tits than most users here

i'd do them for her since she's actually 3-4 points above my looksmatch

Legit subhuman face. May God have mercy on her male spawn.
:kys:

Yeah she's ugly as fuck, most incels here are now throwing their standards so low they can't even recognize subhuman features in females anymore.

If you wouldn't you're volcel.

I got left out so the teacher did put me in a group of 4 girls (mom said I was lucky, little did she know).

I learned it in college. Much better to do it alone. You get used to doing the presentation alone. And the work itself turns out better.

God she is so ugly..

If she was male, she would have had an account here on incels.is. But she is female, so she has a higher SMV than the entire board combined.