Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie on FDS Seething because she's a Boring Bitch.

Lol seeing women in their true form of impotent rage and retardation is life fuel. She's made at him cause he made her realize how basic she is but still wants a chad with interests

Dumb cunt wants an "HMV", yet all we want are our looksmatches, or even slightly below, then they have the nerve to say we're the picky ones. :feelsclown:

Also if you read more of the thread they're all complaining that men have hobbies

Can we just repost whole reddit here?

The problem these holes have are my dream life. :feelskek:

Not reading that bullshit. Just hand her the rope already and tell her to end it. Most women have no idea how much better they have it.

In fact -- nowadays especially -- women not being able to comprehend how good they have it is crystal clear on how the system is cucked. It sounds impossible to imagine such a privileged species sometimes even not understanding this privilege themselves, while at the same time believing they're the losers in life who need to "level up" or "feminism" or other BS. Sure some women taunt others with how good they claim they have it (ought to be curb stomped) but so many still legit feel "repressed by the patriarchy" while also living like literal queens almost.

Last edited:
It's thinking from women like this that causes anger in a lot of men. The games they play and the manipulative way they think and do shit. Fuck this dumb bitch I hope she stays alone and rots away into nothing. :feelswhat:

Lol seeing women in their true form of impotent rage and retardation is life fuel. She's made at him cause he made her realize how basic she is but still wants a chad with interests
:chad:: So what do you like to do then Becky?
:foidSoy:: I like walking my doggie and eating good food!
:chad:: Oh that's great! I love a gal that can cook!
:foidSoy:: No I don't cook. I just go to a restaurant. Sometimes when I feel really adventurous I even try a new restaurant!
:chad:: What the fuck, erm I have to go!
:foidSoy::Yaas I am such a queeen I don't want that boring camping guy anyways

imaginate getting butthurt chad has some standards while participating for years in a forum where landwhales have insane standards

foids retardationg, hypocrisy and lack of self-awarness is pretty entertaining.

:chad:: So what do you like to do then Becky?
:foidSoy:: I like walking my doggie and eating good food!
:chad:: Oh that's great! I love a gal that can cook!
:foidSoy:: No I don't cook. I just go to a restaurant. Sometimes when I feel really adventurous I even try a new restaurant!
:chad:: What the fuck, erm I have to go!
:foidSoy::Yaas I am such a queeen I don't want that boring camping guy anyways
:feelshaha:

Absolutely not ‍♀️ I hate every iteration of “adventure”, “nature”, “spontaneous” guys. Sorry if I enjoy a hot shower and my own bed.
This is what the modern generation is JFL. Could you imagine this foids great-grandmother, who probably lived a life of hardship and sacrifice, reading this shit? Complete lack of grit.

Also peeved by the “I want someone who doesn’t take life seriously” guys. Excuse me? I take myself and my life VERY seriously. I am very much NOT chill. Tyvm.
Being an anal retentive bitch is not the same thing is "taking life seriously", it's just being an anal retentive bitch. People who take their lives seriously do things like try to gain perspective and maybe even endure a hardship or two just to come out stronger, not sit on their couch and moan about how Tyone stopped returning their calls while busy girlbossposting.

Also if you read more of the thread they're all complaining that men have hobbies
Lol, and then they’ll turn around and say you’re incel cuz you have no hobbies :lul:

Sooo… a guy gives murderer vibes because he likes camping and he's a piece of shit for respectfully saying that they don't fit together, because they clearly don't, because he likes doing stuff in the outdoors while the foid is a self-admitted couch potato? :fuk: Reminder that if an incel said that he's introverted or prefers to stay indoors, he'd be called a piece of shit, sissy, told that that's why he's incel etc. etc. Of course, people are allowed to like different things, but it seems that men are expected to have hobbies, but they also really can't have any, because they may accidentally hurt a kween by enjoying stuff she doesn't enjoy. :feelsaww: This is so insane that I struggle to paraphrase their line of thought, because it doesn't follow any logic or intuition known to a man. :feelskek:

There is a subreddit that's supposed to make fun of FDS by reposting the worst takes and writing their own parody posts, but it's not really active, because the actual FDS is as insane as it gets, you literally can't make that shit up.

Literally every comment in the thread posted by OP is so ridiculous that I suspect they're either written by trolls or, if they're genuine, the authors probably struggle to breathe without choking on their saliva, because they haven't figured it out yet. :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hpph08n/

what the fuck is this "translation" shit? :feelskek: you can make anyone into a piece of shit if only you change the meanings of all the words in the dictionary and claim they've said whatever you've hallucinated instead of what they've actually said :feelskek:
what a fucking stretch, btw, how the fuck does "adventurousness" relate to sexual stuff when the guy clearly fucking talked about travelling and camping :feelskek: sorry that the horny chads you've dated before didn't commit, but maybe it's because you gaslight people by literally making up definitions of the words they use?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hppkn7x/

again, no, none of these things mean what you've written, you're either delusional or a psychopathic liar
camping usually involves quite a lot of planning, even if you want to choose the location spontaneously, the preparation is the same :feelskek: camping in random places surely involves a lot more planning than fucking watching Netflix all day like the kween in the op
>He really overvalues himself
yaaaaas kweeeeeeen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hpoq2q8/

these evil men and their… hobbies and healthy lifestyles! gosh darn it, how dare they enjoy stuff!
men's lives don't revolve around impressing m'kweens, doing stuff outside is a pretty broad fucking category of things and it's also what literally everyone does in nature, what the fuck do you mean, making these crazy assumptions? :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hposqub/

enjoying doing things is self-masturbatory :feelskek: ye, we don't enjoy any activities, we do everything to show off
we're not allowed to be able to do anything because that could offend m'kween who's literally allergic to air
a few posts above your sistas claimed liking camping means he can't do anything and that's like the easiest laziest hobby and now he's only doing it to show off, because it apparently requires crazy skills :feelskek:
also don't you feminist bitches complain how many male hobbies are "boys only clubs" and you feel the need to invade their spaces? they're showing off to women by not showing what they do to women? also plenty of male hobbies are considered unattractive, including even camping, it seems, so I'm not really sure if any hobby is safe

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hppfru7/

the guy in op didn't even suggest that there's anything wrong with being a more domestic type, so you're literally fighting your own delusions
also, imagine if a man had such strong emotional reactions because a girl wanted to camp with him, but he only likes warm showers and his comfy bed :feelsaww:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hpp4s9a/

he tried to change you by dumping you when he noticed you're clearly incompatible? are men just supposed to accept any kween without even considering compatibility and then not change her? that's effectively sexual slavery, but I guess that's very progressive and feministic in 2021/2022 :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rmw578/comment/hpp6nxc/

he tried to control and dominate you by asking politely if you share his hobby and stopping talking when he found out you don't? :feelskek: waow! stop this crazy psychopathic manipulator, guys!

Dumb cunt wants an "HMV", yet all we want are our looksmatches, or even slightly below, then they have the nerve to say we're the picky ones. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back