Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie on Steve Harvey lists her requirements for 30+ dating.

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★

Not sure if this has been posted, thought it was hilarious.
Based comments. Even the femoids in the audience couldn't back her idiocy. This is LifeFuel because once a female reveals her true requirements to the world, no one can defend them.

will watch tbh

Probably posts on femcels

I wouldn't fit her demands.

>must be spontaneous
>must be a planner (1:43)

>must be in shape
>can't have six-pack abs
>can't be stronger than me (3:25)

Foid must be retarded to not see the obvious contradictions, or she can't even speak English.
At least she's making clear to everyone she's fucking crazy though

>must be spontaneous

>must be in shape
>can't have six-pack abs

Foid must be retarded to not see the obvious contradictions, or she can't even speak English.
For me it was the whole "loves to travel" but also "can't brag about traveling".

Hopefully she dies alone.

Why not? Is it not having a glutten free diet or the fact that you'll only adopt from a breeder?
jfl @ eating gluten

>must be spontaneous

>must be in shape
>can't have six-pack abs

ngl i laughed when she listed must be spontaneous and a planner right next to each other

Steve Harvey is a nigger cuck

For me it was the whole "loves to travel" but also "can't brag about traveling".
I thought about that one, but it's not naturally contradictory like the others
A guy can (love to) travel, and he could just not brag. And there is leeway as to when talking about something becomes bragging. Foids brag way more than men do anyways, so a guy could probably talk about travel and get away with it.

Course, it's still damn stupid of her of course to have the love-travel-but-no-brag-about-travel requirement

source.gif

“Founder and CEO of a frosting company”

JFL. Once she gets married to Chad she’s gonna let it all go and become a landwhale.

“Founder and CEO of a frosting company”

JFL. Once she gets married to Chad she’s gonna let it all go and become a landwhale.
probably tbh

Based comments. Even the femoids in the audience couldn't back her idiocy. This is LifeFuel because once a female reveals her true requirements to the world, no one can defend them.

Eye contact lol, Autism btfo.

Every requirement goes out the window once a good-looking bad boy walks in the room. He can torture animals for fun and have enough debt to startle the Federal reserve, doesn't matter to a roastoid.