Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Roastie rothole stretched out so bad that it pees uncontrollably

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthyhooha/s/sRbFPw1Flt
Screenshot 20231023 191400 Reddit

Inevitable vaginal prolapse is undefeated

That is one of the bizarre things about bimbots. They need specialty doctors just for their genitals.

Imagine if men needed dick doctors?

Hold on, I've gotta get my monthly penis checkup to make sure its running in tip top condition

It's a sign of her over-using a 15 inch monster dildo.

Peehole buttplug

Basically happens to 1/3 of toilets keep in mind that's keeping old women who grew up in a time when they where still controlled in the data I'm pretty sure it's going to be near 100% for millennial toilets as they hit middle age.

Why the need to mention it if its by choice :feelskek:
I do not believe the reddit posted was related to wether you want kids or not roastie.

Also kek, foids just cant be alone or they will rope. I could be the only manlet on this planet and I still probably would not rope.

That is one of the bizarre things about bimbots. They need specialty doctors just for their genitals.

Imagine if men needed dick doctors?

Hold on, I've gotta get my monthly penis checkup to make sure its running in tip top condition
We kinda do have dick doctors, but they are usually misandrist cucks and you have to beg them to check you out and give you boner pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back