Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Roastie says “Bjs are disgusting and make me sick to my stomach!” I have never given one and you can forget about it! Oh what’s that you’ll leave me!?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl here we a have a roastie that has never given bjs and and never will. Watch chad convince her otherwise.

You think her future bf will get bjs? Fuck no, only chad gets bjs.

4637A0E7 6E12 4180 A3F5 BD8CD5834FE0
E9648C99 0915 49F3 9B92 BFA661035E62
F780F4D3 E195 4F2A 95BF 1AF2F17A0AB7

Wtf saying no to chad for blowjobs,

93B357F8 1AFF 4AD7 B2E6 0F9712A2211C
4EDB4BE7 D38F 4CB9 9A35 B9C4B7AF81BC
7EE8A14B FFA2 415C B410 61333A9F6158
8A6A576F 8C00 494F AEE6 6B6083CE7769

Let’s see if we can change her mind.
“Bjs are not good enough I need you to look like you are enjoying it so I don’t feel guilty” jfl. Told her to watch some YouTube tutorials to learn loooool.

D0C55C79 F0DA 45B4 B80E 11BE6D1354D8
E284BAF3 302E 40CF AEFC 3546F1F815D7

This is the absolute state of roasties I’m 2019. They are nothing but chads slave. They don’t have any moral code. All I had to do was say I’ll leave you if you don’t give bjs and she did a 180.

I can guarantee her future husband won’t be getting a bj. Meanwhile chad gets to try all the fun things with these girls in their prime years.

Chad has mind control powers.

There's a man on Twitters, @MilesKlee, who might be interested in your study. You should turn over everything you have.

Yikes, what a master manipulator.

I lol'd when you put the flag of Chad emoji

Jesus that was a harsh blackpill. Well played.

Yikes, what a master manipulator.

I lol'd when you put the flag of Chad emoji

Her later:

"My last boyfriend was so emotionally manipulative and abusive. He used to make me do terrible things for him and it was awful. I don't know why I can't find a nice guy who appreciates me as a person. Dating is just as hard for women. Guys only want one thing and they treat us like dirt." ;_;

Last edited:
OP is that you?

You sure have a wonderful personality.

OP is that you?

You sure have a wonderful personality.

This is the type of personality girls are talk about when they say they want a guy with nice personality. This personality must be accompanied by good looks in order for it to be effective.

What a display of good personality.

Jesus that was a harsh blackpill. Well played.

Her later:

"My last boyfriend was so emotionally manipulative and abusive. He used to make me do terrible things for him and it was awful. I don't know why I can't find a nice guy who appreciates me as a person. Dating is just as hard for women. Guys only want one thing and they treat us like dirt." ;_;

A classic case of a foid only chasing top-tier men who treat them like this, then get upset and project this onto all men

I knew a girl who said she would never do oral or anal. It’s crazy how many questions the blackpill retroactively answers

JFL at her saying she won't give blowjobs when she's given them in the past.

She's had another man's cock in her mouth but won't do it for the simp that will put a ring on her finger and pay for a $30,000 wedding.

That’s what actually pisses me off. Chad can treat her like shit and get everything sexually from her. Meanwhile beta simp gives her everything and what does he get in return?

- sex once a month
- boring sex
Divorce

Sex once a month first 2 years, sex once a year while she lies on her back looking at the clock next 8, divorce raped after year 10. "I don't give oral, honey, it's gross." Flashback 5 years earlier her with Chad's semen dripping from her nostrils after a deepthroat.

Oh yeah, the best part. Raised 2 kids that aren't even his, will find out years down the road and they'll want nothing to do with dear old "dad."

This is why there is no point to in marry a moder foid. The more she stays with you the more she’ll resent us. Then slowly destroy our life and cheat.

All the whole giving us shitty sex

Haha. How do you do this?
I'm using a gigachad and can hardly get them to reply after I move it to SC or phone number. If thy do their replies are slow as fuck.
It is as if chad is losing his power