Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roasties(40+) having kids is disgusting

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Their filthy outdated eggs create trucel autistic abominations. many of these 40+ roasties also are fucking boomer(40-50+) men who have weak sperm. Creating subhuman garbage kids with all sortd of health problems. Very nasty people.

Their filthy outdated eggs create trucel autistic abominations. many of these 40+ roasties also are fucking boomer(40-50+) men who have weak sperm. Creating subhuman garbage kids with all sortd of health problems. Very nasty people.
over

That’s just your opinion, but I do believe one advantage the kids have is that their parents are smarter since their older.

Cope all studies show this
U are not blackpilled

Indeed my subhuman parents had me in their late 30s/early 40s
I was just being playful, but the only good points you made were concerning age. Having kids at 40 seems stupid asf.

Sure that children born from those are more prone to have autism, down syndrome and other health problems but they aren't the majority. Otherwise the West wouldn't have been full of moggers in comparison of third world countries.

Also having children at that age would've been considered as a public health problem.

That’s just your opinion, but I do believe one advantage the kids have is that their parents are smarter since their older.
not really boomers are dumb af and very, VERY slow to adapt to changes

Extra decade = extra chromie :feelsjuice:

people do not get smarter as they age. if anything they get stuck in their dogshit ways

True, but not all of them.

I disagree because some of the best minds are old men.
Average old man is still a bluepilled dumb fuck. Either religious cuck or feminist cuck. Few blackpilled boomers

I mean this could very much apply to zoomers as well
zoomers are dumb too but at least they can adapt to change easily like the goyim sheeple they are

boomers don't even know how to turn on/off a computer and would either complain or rage rather than learn, there's a reason why they're memed so much

zoomers are dumb too but at least they can adapt to change easily like the goyim sheeple they are

boomers don't even know how to turn on/off a computer and would either complain or rage rather than learn, there's a reason why they're memed so much
I see your point and I agree with you, but a lot of zoomies today are unironically less tech literate than millenials

I see your point and I agree with you, but a lot of zoomies today are unironically less tech literate than millenials
They don't have to deal with as much command line/self diagnose error type shit as millennials did

Average old man is still a bluepilled dumb fuck. Either religious cuck or feminist cuck. Few blackpilled boomers
Good point but wait, that implies that old men are generally dumb, but there are exceptions.

Women in their 30s should be sterilised for the preservation of the genepool.

Women in their 30s should be sterilised for the preservation of the genepool.
Indeed tbh. But won't ever happen. It will go the other way. Roastie eggs + weak sperm + (((microplastics)))) will continue to ruin the gene pool ogre

Indeed tbh. But won't ever happen. It will go the other way. Roastie eggs + weak sperm + (((microplastics)))) will continue to ruin the gene pool ogre
Never began :feelsrope:

My mom had me in her Late 30's, and look at where I am now. :fuk:

The human genome is literally rotting because retards are waiting until they are middle aged to have children (especially roasties) by which time the mutational load in their gametes is so fucking high that they create defective retard babies. Couple that with exposure to pollution and now vaxxie spike proteins and there is no hope. This will only keep getting worse btw. We are experiencing a new speciation whereby you will have the genetically healthy elite (those that have children when they are fertile, have good base genes, have good diets etc) and the genetically rotted subhuman underclass (those that have IVF babies at middle age, have bad genes anyway, have shit diets).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back