Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties getting railed by 13 inch dildos apparently don't count as size queens nowadays

i regularly shove my dick in meat grinders, what made you assume it's horribly disfigured and wounded?

What more proof do you need that human women do not deserve equal rights?

seeing the GIRTH size some of those foids are putting in their holes is disgusting.

Then they want some Chad with 8+ dick to barely feel something and call everyone who is smaller tiny dicked.

"while making fun of women's anatomy" lmao same old men only think about sex and men only care about looks when its them who actually do, i fucking hate foids so much

What more proof do you need that human women do not deserve equal rights?
There's almost infinite proof, but most men are not looking for proof, they are looking at their own gynocentric feelings

"while making fun of women's anatomy" lmao same old men only think about sex and men only care about looks when its them who actually do, i fucking hate foids so much
According to them,
posting pictures of roast beef and alluding to it looking like a non virgin woman's vagina on incel subs equals using small dick as a pejorative and a way to insult and mock people in arguments.

Sanriobee is a cringey cunt. I have fapped to photos of her but I only want to shoot her in gta v and then fuck her corpse in a cannibal corpse song

Who says incels have small dicks?

baddragon pilled

Having a small dick is something you have no conteol over. Having a loose pussy is preventable by staying chaste. There's no double standard here.

You think 13 inches is big? I have some news for you, sweetie.
I'm pretty sure she just wrote that because she thought it would trigger incels tbh, it reeks of bait.

Last edited:
Does she know what a "size queen" is? I think I know what a size queen is, maybe we just disagree on what a size queen is.

This is the perfect dildo for her. :)

300px Bundesarchiv Bild 101I 710 0371 20 Ukraine Ausbildung an Panzerabwehrwaffe