Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasties seethe after President-elect Biden nominates Tyrone instead of white foid for Secretary of Defense

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I saw these headlines today:

Secdef1

Secdef2

Biden instead chose to nominate this guy:

Secdef3

See, Flournoy was never a shoo-in for the DoD's top post under a Biden administration. Sure, she probably would've become SecDef under a Clinton administration, but Biden's appetite for interventionism was and is still considerably less aggressive than that of either woman -- as evidenced by his vocal opposition when both Flournoy and Clinton pushed Obama towards the 2009 Afghanistan troop surge and the 2011 intervention in Libya.

There were also two other main factors which probably led Biden to nominate Lloyd Austin instead of Flournoy:

1) The Congressional Black Caucus lobbied hard for a black SecDef nominee, and Biden owed Rep. Jim Clyburn, the third-ranking Democrat in the House, a huge favour after Clyburn's endorsement ahead of the South Carolina primaries back in February 2020. That endorsement was one of the turning points for the Biden campaign after falling behind in Iowa and New Hampshire.

2) Anti-war SJW hippies raised a huge stink over Flournoy's connections to the military-industrial complex -- positions at WestExec, Pine Island Capital Partners, and Booz Allen Hamilton. (Not that Lloyd Austin is innocent of this charge, since he's on Raytheon's board.) But Flournoy has long been a far bigger target in the minds of the progressive left; she founded CNAS back in 2007, a hawkish think tank whose biggest donors are Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin.

Flournoy's supporters waged a public campaign to encourage the Biden transition team to nominate her.

Guess what argument some of them fell back on? You guessed it.

View: https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/1327300779183644672

View: https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/1327307622853337089

BuT mUh SeXisM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh man, it's so fun to see the SJWs tear each other apart.

Considering that Biden just nominated Avril Haines to become the next Director of National Intelligence, there already are white foids in the national security establishment. But I guess that wasn't enough to pacify this one:

View: https://twitter.com/NatSecMulligan/status/1336101423323426816

Just lol.

Last edited:
Which token diversity candidate do you prefer for the office of mass-murder? A nigger, a whore, or a nigger whore? :feelskek:

They should just put an Israeli Jew there and cease with the pretenses

Last edited:
Considering that Biden just nominated Avril Haines to become the next Director of National Intelligence, there already are white foids in the national security establishment. But I guess that wasn't enough to pacify this one:

Just lol.

Feminist suffragettes were quite open about being upset about black men getting the vote before women did and many made very racist remarks about black people.

Last edited:
Which token diversity candidate do you prefer for mass-murder? A nigger or a whore? :feelskek:

say you're a camel-fucking sandcel who's just minding his own business when a reaper drone shows up and decides to fire a hellfire missile at your hut

i'd rather have a tyrone pull the trigger than a whore. there is no death more embarrassing and emasculating than dying to a femoid.

so yes, I'll take the blackcel

say you're a camel-fucking sandcel who's just minding his own business when a reaper drone shows up and decides to fire a hellfire missile at your hut

i'd rather have a tyrone pull the trigger than a whore. there is no death more embarrassing and emasculating than dying to a femoid.

so yes, I'll take the blackcel
It is interesting that Biden is continuing in Trump's tradition of outright nominating military generals rather than "civilians" (think-tank alumni).

I don't know which is worse.

Jfl who would nominate a foid as a secretary of defense, they can't even defend themselves from spreading their own legs when chad is in the same room.

It is interesting that Biden is continuing in Trump's tradition of outright nominating military generals rather than "civilians" (think-tank alumni).

I don't know which is worse.

There aren't a whole lot of people on the shortlist for the SecDef job.

The ideal candidate which would've satisfied everyone would be a 1) black 2) femoid who is 3) out of the military for seven years, 4) has had a close working relationship with Biden and 5) is deeply familiar with the Pentagon bureaucracy.

But nobody ticks off all the checkboxes on that list.

Tammy Duckworth is a popular Senator and decorated war hero, but doesn't have the policy experience that other members of the nat sec establishment have. She could've been another Chuck Hagel -- who also was a popular Senator and decorated war hero -- if you recall, Hagel lasted for less than two years before Obama staffers forced him out.

Haha, roasties are mad. Their response is exactly why a female shouldn't be in charge at the Pentagon. Females don't have what it takes

Relevant:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GM7E_XitY
I just looked up more about this foid and not only did she push Obama towards Libya, she is also in favor or regime change in Syria. Bitch still hasn't learned her lesson. I find it funny people are using the race card for Austin when a man as hawkish as Flournoy wouldn't even be in the discussion.

Last edited:
Haha, roasties are mad.

I'm a fairly hawkish person myself, I really am just sick of the people putting identity before policy.

A retired Army general is not dovish by any means. He just has a good working relationship with Biden.

Doesn’t matter who he picks, he isn’t going to be President. Trump isn’t going anywhere. No concession. No surrender. No backing down.

Doesn’t matter who he picks, he isn’t going to be President. Trump isn’t going anywhere. No concession. No surrender. No backing down.
OK, I see the Trump clowns have entered the chat. :feelskek:

Trump will get his fat ass dragged out by feds. But it won't even come to that.

We’ll see, brother

Which token diversity candidate do you prefer for the office of mass-murder? A nigger, a whore, or a nigger whore? :feelskek:

No trannies available?

bruh if biden actually becomes president i can see the US getting into another war again.

Based.

These soy faggots want a matriarchy where women have all the political power, they legit get mad when a woman doesn't get a political position jfl. Fuck this clown world.

Stop being gay. That “roastie” you’re laughing at was having a train ran on her in celebration of Biden win

This shit is hilarious

Women are complaining that Biden isn't pro-war enough for them, lol.

I saw these headlines today:

View attachment 382346

View attachment 382347

Biden instead chose to nominate this guy:

View attachment 382365

See, Flournoy was never a shoo-in for the DoD's top post under a Biden administration. Sure, she probably would've become SecDef under a Clinton administration, but Biden's appetite for interventionism was and is still considerably less aggressive than that of either woman -- as evidenced by his vocal opposition when both Flournoy and Clinton pushed Obama towards the 2009 Afghanistan troop surge and the 2011 intervention in Libya.

There were also two other main factors which probably led Biden to nominate Lloyd Austin instead of Flournoy:

1) The Congressional Black Caucus lobbied hard for a black SecDef nominee, and Biden owed Rep. Jim Clyburn, the third-ranking Democrat in the House, a huge favour after Clyburn's endorsement ahead of the South Carolina primaries back in February 2020. That endorsement was one of the turning points for the Biden campaign after falling behind in Iowa and New Hampshire.

2) Anti-war SJW hippies raised a huge stink over Flournoy's connections to the military-industrial complex -- positions at WestExec, Pine Island Capital Partners, and Booz Allen Hamilton. (Not that Lloyd Austin is innocent of this charge, since he's on Raytheon's board.) But Flournoy has long been a far bigger target in the minds of the progressive left; she founded CNAS back in 2007, a hawkish think tank whose biggest donors are Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin.

Flournoy's supporters waged a public campaign to encourage the Biden transition team to nominate her.

Guess what argument some of them fell back on? You guessed it.

View: https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/1327300779183644672

View: https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/1327307622853337089

BuT mUh SeXisM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh man, it's so fun to see the SJWs tear each other apart.

Just lol.

What fucking bar? These retarded SJWs just need to shake their ass and show their vagina and get captain save-hoes and simps throwing their lifesavings at them. They aren't called the meme gender for shits and giggles

You will both owe me 100$
I didn't place bets though.
Also I thought you were going to comment in the Trump versus Biden thread if you thought the election results weren't final ngl

Tyrones always manage to cuck white foids. Obama vs Hillary is the classic example. :feelskek:

Lmao, roasties are mad that he didn't elect another foid.

tbf, that black dude looks legit

Two narcissistic psychopaths Biden and Trump

they are racists

Women always think they are entitled to shit just because they are women

Why that man won't concede is beyond me

Why that man won't concede is beyond me
Because he's a narcissistic clown who promised all kinds of things and accomplished practically nothing. Oh wait, Israelcucks would boast he recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Because he's a narcissistic clown who promised all kinds of things and accomplished practically nothing. Oh wait, Israelcucks would boast he recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Yeah I rlly wish we had a more competent republican candidate

I'm still not convinced Trump is leaving office, the media lies about everything else so I doubt this is the truth from them either.

Your hands will meet my blade then
your blades? Weak, my boner can cut through any substance on this earth so you can your blades can change you avi and C your way out of here or you can C this cock, niggr

I just pray that Kamala will not take over because she would put sub 5 males to concentration camps.

Foids be kissing BLM-niggers feet in the street, they know their fucking place in the hierarchy, this doesn't upset them one bit.