Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasty Gets Triggered by MAP (minor attracted person)

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/RNGebhardt/status/1632164656746774529

How can roasties be outraged when they are the ones that supported this social movement by accepting and promoting the LGBT community? If they would have stayed in the kitchen this would not have happened because men naturally are repulsed by fags, therefore any fags would still be in the closet and if people knew they were fags they would be under the loop all the time and excluded from communities.

Also I don't like how they project teens being "innocent" when most have more sexual experience then 70% users in this forum. If you ask some of these roasties at when they grabbed their first dick, the first time they sucked a guy off, when they did petting, had anal/vaginal intercourse, you would see how they recoil when they are found out they are whores from a young age.

Technically any man attracted to a 17 year old is a MAP ergo literally every man on Earth is a MAP :bigbrain:
Not gonna listen to that roastie btw

They brought this onto kids themselves. They deserve to be hanged.

Technically any man attracted to a 17 year old is a MAP ergo literally every man on Earth is a MAP :bigbrain:
Not gonna listen to that roastie btw
e32.png

i'm not personally attracted to minors in the slightest

but I do believe they can consent

or at least I certainly could've consented to sex with an adult woman as an adolescent minor