Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Robust White Chad>everything

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
88936-evandro-soldati11.jpg

A robust, Cromagnid(I won't explain what it's to plebs), good pigmented, tall Chad like this can fuck from Eskimo women to African tribal women. It's all about being Cromagnid and tall. They're real ubermensch.

I can see woman passing on him tho

Even when alien women start landing they will cuck their own species for Chad. Chads allure is also interdimensional too. ITS OVER

Angularity > all

Fckin chiseled

Pretty boys, man. Pretty boys.

Pretty boys are taking the dating scene by storm nowadays, i.e. Chico.

Pretty boy+ muscularity=slayer
I don't disagree with you.

A lot of Incels thinks you have to be overly robust and manly to attract women, but however that's further from the truth. A majority of women are actually bi-curious in nature and this usually leads them to being attracted to androgynous like men. On top of these androgynous men, not looking very-threatening, their facial harmony (in-conjunction with having a high-trust face), and usually it looks very inviting to women. Usually, women feel comfortable among each other and this implies that they too feel more comfortable being around androgenic men than high T ogrecels.

I don't disagree with you.

A lot of Incels thinks you have to be overly robust and manly to attract women, but however that's further from the truth. A majority of women are actually bi-curious in nature and this usually leads them to being attracted to androgynous like men. On top of these androgynous men, not looking very-threatening, their facial harmony (in-conjunction with having a high-trust face), and usually it looks very inviting to women. Usually, women feel comfortable among each other and this implies that they too feel more comfortable being around androgenic men than high T ogrecels.
But, I think ideal is harmonic robust features just like that Italian male model, I posted. Because, we are animals women are linked to robust, harmonic symmetric features. Just look at Brad Pitt, Matt Bommer, Henry Cavil, Ian Somelhalder. They all have robust angular faces with high symmetry and harmony.

Even when alien women start landing they will cuck their own species for Chad. Chads allure is also interdimensional too. ITS OVER
Even bacterial organisms would rather fuck Chad than spend their time asexually reproducing like usual.

Robust Chads of any race are fucking kings