Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roe v Wade overturned. The roasties and their pet whiteknights are losing it now

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
My feed is full of reee :feels::foidSoy: type posts and stories.
I know less access to abortion leads to issues over time, such as overpopulation and crime rate, but since foids determined that I'm too ugly to pass on my genes, i won't leave behind kids dealing with it. Im a prick, and I'm just happy to see foids' lives become more complicated

The roasties are just mad that they can't be sluts for Chad without consequences anymore.

I'm just happy to see foids' lives become more complicated
*sex lives* have become more complicated, which just means foids can’t practice their rampant hypergamy as easy

The fact that is a big deal to them, that foids can’t whore out all the time, speaks volumes

I am going to celebrate this with a pizza

KKKKKKKKKKKKK, if only they would impose the death penalty on those who pursue it illegally

but since foids determined that I'm too ugly to pass on my genes, i won't leave behind kids dealing with it.
This is essentially how I tackle any "problems" that are going to arise after I've left this earth. Like global warming. :feelsjuice:

Lifefuel:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Keep crying whores:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Absolutely based. Get fucked, females.

Sheboonz will be injecting rat poison into their kunts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back