Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rofl. Chad is mistakenly listed at 5"5. Later Beckys learn he's actually 6"5. Hilarity ensues.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
A genuinely nice dude Chad was written up in psychology today mag. He was a ten, and a mechanical engineer who wanted a traditional non gold digging wife.

He was listed at 5.5. only 30 out of 3000 ladies swiped good on him, but later the profile heading said "Im actualky 6 foot 5 but I cant change it".

Then 68 percent of the bad swipers changed their minds, and sent begging letters saying they had "misunderstood".

Not one bitch admitted dishonesty.

The Chad sent out a nasty rejection to all these useless eaters saying "I can't stand liars". "Don't contact me".

Psychologytoday summer 2022.

A genuinely nice dude Chad was written up in psychology today mag. He was a ten, and a mechanical engineer who wanted a traditional non gold digging wife.

He was listed at 5.5. only 30 out of 3000 ladies swiped good on him, but later the profile heading said "Im actualky 6 foot 5 but I cant change it".

Then 68 percent of the bad swipers changed their minds, and sent begging letters saying they had "misunderstood".

Not one bitch admitted dishonesty.

The Chad sent out a nasty rejection to all these useless eaters saying "I can't stand liars". "Don't contact me".

Psychologytoday summer 2022.
tallfags always win.

This is so weird to me. What if his cock is secretly just 4.5". XD

At least with penis size I kind of get it. What on Earth does height add to anything...

I guess you could say what do big breasts add or a big ass, lol

Maybe human beings are just strange :D

blackpilled chad

I dont even care for an average face or a trim body anymore, just don't be fat. Beggars can't be choosers

Most of them are fat now I think. XD

Oh well!

Minimum.
Download 3
Images 11

If he was listed as 6'5 but was actually 5'5 he would have been lynched

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5