Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Romance Anime Recs

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
Post your favorite romance animes. Here are mine:

The Wind Rises
From Up on Poppy Hill
Clannad
(also VN Kyou Fujibayashi route :3)
Your Name
Lovely Complex
(@wereq This is lifefuel for you because of the height difference, even though the girl is only 172 cm [the guy is 156 cm].)
Amagami SS
School Days
(only VN Sekai route :feelsUgh:)
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
Kokoro Connect
His and Her Circumstances
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers

I won't post any of manga I read, but feel free to tell me if you know any good ones.

These are also the good "zoomer" anime (take place in the 2020s):

More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers
The Dangers in My Heart
Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop

@Sheogorath

Last edited:

Strawberry Panic is my new favorite anime. It's good because I don't get cucked by some nonce main character.

Ore Monogatari - probably the only romance anime that is relatable to me

Don't watch romance anime. Or romance anything. It's blue pill content.

Welcome to NHK. It's sorta literally about a bunch of Japanese incels. And a couple femcels.

Why do you watch lesbo shit? :dafuckfeels: :feelssus:
Self inserting as some faggot male character is literal cuckoldry. Yuri kino is romance removed from faggotry and cuckoldry.

... I'm gonna stick to my Anime that doesn't make me want to kill myself, with all of this teen love torture.

Like Trigun and One Punch Man.
But good luck finding more to add to your list...

Why is self insert cuckoldry? :feelsjuice:
All the romance anime feels cucked because the girls you like are hooking up with the retard mc. And if you self insert you are wanting the girls to get with another guy which is cucked.

VNs are superior for straight romance because then the girls are actually interacting with you and not just some guy.

koi to uso
Domestic girlfriend
3D Kanojo
IMG 0273
IMG 0274
IMG 0275

Animes that mog hard

VNs are superior for straight romance because then the girls are actually interacting with you and not just some guy.
VNs are quite nice.
koi to uso
Horrible cliffhanger anime. :feelsUgh:
Domestic girlfriend
Mc actually went with the right choice for once. Rui was being so mean and cold towards him (masochists will call this tsundere, not realizing it's just being a jerk). Hina ftw!
3D Kanojo
I'll give it a watch. Thanks, based blackcel. : )
What about A Whisker Away (2020)?
A bit depressing because the dude rejects the girl brutally (his outburst was way too unnecessary and he was basically just trying to not embarrass himself infront of the class). Haven't watch it but might consider it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back