Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ronaldo's recessed subhuman son was seen with a Stacy in Saudi Arabia

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
3549369 20230726 092735
3549368 20230726 092736

How old is he?

if you are rich and connected (not in an autistic family like ER) then you are set for life.

i remember a fat nerd dumbass from when i was a kid, he was always on dates and trips with girls, because of his very rich and social family

He knocked up a waitress in San Diego in 2010

Where’s the stacey?

He knocked up a waitress in San Diego in 2010
is stuff like this why so many seethe that his marriage is fake or whatever

His son looks like a half Nigger mutt

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet

Mogs everyone on this forum. He hasn't finished puberty yet, he's probably going to end up a chad lite. My face was way more fucked up at 13 than it is now.

Mogs everyone on this forum. He hasn't finished puberty yet, he's probably going to end up a chad lite. My face was way more fucked up at 13 than it is now.

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet
Ronaldo is a looksmax fraud himself. Kid's saving grace is his dad's height unless his mum is a foidlet.

Just have a rich famous dad bro

He looks like a niggER

Looks like the average spic I see here in New Jersey

That son is what happens when you fuck too much mystery meat

He isn't subhuman tho. A normie at worst

Looks at least 25% nigger

Not really recessed. Not Chad-tier but not recessed.
This too

if you are rich and connected (not in an autistic family like ER) then you are set for life.

i remember a fat nerd dumbass from when i was a kid, he was always on dates and trips with girls, because of his very rich and social family
Keyword: social. Youll get nowhere being autistic and having rich old parents who dont talk to people

Ronaldo has Cape Verdean ancestry

Must have really good personality