Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Roommate foid wants me to threesome for 300 bucks"

She tries so hard to make herself into a victim. Says the roommate is manipulating the landlord against her but based on how she writes I'd say she's the manipulative one.

For example, at first "I sold some of my stuff so I could buy food for us" then later on changes to "I had already sold most of my stuff to keep us going."

Also she's very vague about this "stuff" and what exactly can she liquidate rapidly to get hundreds of dollars? Sounds like either precious metals or drugs. I'm guessing drugs, which makes it less of a shock her roommate wants her to prostitute herself.

She tries so hard to make herself into a victim. Says the roommate is manipulating the landlord against her but based on how she writes I'd say she's the manipulative one.

For example, at first "I sold some of my stuff so I could buy food for us" then later on changes to "I had already sold most of my stuff to keep us going."

Also she's very vague about this "stuff" and what exactly can she liquidate rapidly to get hundreds of dollars? Sounds like either precious metals or drugs. I'm guessing drugs, which makes it less of a shock her roommate wants her to prostitute herself.
By "stuff " she might hint at her holes

haha pathetic whore

and all the faggots in the comments telling her to charge more, they already know that every female is a streetwalker

The absolute state of normies, HOLY.

Not a single click + sexhaver problems + all women are whores + fuck reddit.

JFL her friend probably told the dude that they were both down and now that the girl doesn't want to do it the friend is fuming and wants to cut her off.

Femoids just love capitalism until it backfires on them.

Empowered gender.

jfl in this economy someone who isn't a retard can get a job in 3 minutes

also why do they not have an emergency fund? did they think they would have a job forever?