Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roosh V exposes tradcon women. Don't be fooled by them!

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs[/video]

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs[/video]

They've grown quite a following this year. Seems too good to be true. Have they've been found out to being part of a psyop against conservatives yet? I know Lauren Southern is Jewish, and has been B L A C K E D before.

Most over-inflated ego I've ever seen

you can tell dude is bitter as fuck

Roasties that adopt a trad cover are more dangerous and scum than roasties that don't. They don't believe in the principles. They're just latching on to something that is gaining in popularity.

All femoids follow basc evolutionary programming: fuck chad so that you can have his babies.

No fashion or fad will ever change this.

Roosh V is just an arrogant, self-absorbed prick who wants his groupies to buy his T-shirts and books.
Game is BS, only looks matter.

Personality, to a woman, is like a coat of paint on a car or a new set of clothes.
Just a shallow appearance to lure certain types of males, whatever is useful to them.
Women are the Great Master of Lies.

FeminismsCancer said:
Roosh V is just an arrogant, self-absorbed prick who wants his groupies to buy his T-shirts and books.
Game is BS, only looks matter.

I recall an old post where he referred to himself as a "white man" and he has been known to fraternize with the alt-right. This is so typical of self-hating West/South Asians who idolize Europid femoids, they will never be white and the sooner they realize the better. The egregious amount of self-disrespect is just pathetic, West Asians who think they are white are on the same level as femoids whose pestilential desire to infiltrate every male-dominated ideology eventually destroys everything they touch.

He might have a point to an extent. That being said i can't stand Roosh. He is so full of it his eyes are brown. He seems to identify as white even though he's actually Persian and gets pissy and bitter when he doesn't get accepted into the alt right like whites are.

Anonymous said:
They've grown quite a following this year. Seems too good to be true. Have they've been found out to being part of a psyop against conservatives yet? I know Lauren Southern is Jewish, and has been B L A C K E D before.

Is there any proof of that or is that 4chan meme warfare? She doesn't look all that Jewish to me. I don't doubt that Lauren is to an extent a hypocrite but its difficult to get to the bottom of some of this stuff because they seem to be a target for trolls.