Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "ropemaxx"

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
That's not a word, you fucking annoying zoomer TikTok cunts, stop touching our fucking culture! Doxx all TikTok "looksmaxxers" and publicly harass them until suicide NOW! Especially that faggot curlyheadjames, he MUST GO! The problem started when these "blackpill" forums were created allowing non-incels! I want to be in a fucking bubble! :reeeeee:

I would love to ropemaxxx, skinalivemaxxx and throwacidmaxxx at normie motherfuckers for being such insufferablemaxxx assholemaxxxers

Looks maxx is something normies love using these days

Wonder what's happening with looksmax nowadays that they are being flooded with normies.

This forum is more serious and thoughtful but less fun than looksmax. I loved the fun spam of looksmax but now there’s nqggers speaking in tiktok Ebonics there

I've seen a few of those and all they talk about is canthal tilt. 80% of the time they're not even using the definitions right

When someone says MGTOW Im imagining a tow truck towing a russian mig fighter jet after it

This forum is more serious and thoughtful but less fun than looksmax. I loved the fun spam of looksmax but now there’s nqggers speaking in tiktok Ebonics there
Too many homos, chad worshippers and trannylovers on .org

I concur. Except for the doxxing bit, leave children alone jfl.

I've seen a few of those and all they talk about is canthal tilt. 80% of the time they're not even using the definitions right
It's a joke for them

That's my cope. That it'll fizzle out and they'll just take away those terms. :feelsugh:

That's not a word, you fucking annoying zoomer TikTok cunts, stop touching our fucking culture! Doxx all TikTok "looksmaxxers" and publicly harass them until suicide NOW! Especially that faggot curlyheadjames, he MUST GO! The problem started when these "blackpill" forums were created allowing non-incels! I want to be in a fucking bubble! :reeeeee:
I would love to ropemaxxx, skinalivemaxxx and throwacidmaxxx at normie motherfuckers for being such insufferablemaxxx assholemaxxxers
I concur. Except for the doxxing bit, leave children alone jfl.
Rapemaxx?
It's a joke for them
It’s over get mogged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back