Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Rotten pussy has banned me from reddit

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Shark Stopped By
★★★★★
for speaking facts and debunking the wagegap aswell as telling them not all men are rapists and that without the guarantee of raising a family working for nothing is worthless

#Nopussynowork!
Screenshot 20231108 134126 Reddit
Screenshot 20231108 134112 Reddit

Last edited:

I didn't said anything insulting, just made a comment that female soldiers are only posing for photo shoot like they're fighting in war, but in reality they're in rear positions fucking with some high ranking Chad

What exactly did you say?

View attachment 947431
I didn't said anything insulting, just made a comment that female soldiers are only posing for photo shoot like they're fighting in war, but in reality they're in rear positions fucking with some high ranking Chad
Remember i posted females now have to be drafted?

charge your phone

Reddit is anti-free speech. They believe that incel talking points are 100% false when in reality, they are not. Females will be females, you cannot change their minds. At least we have this fourm where your speech is protected, unlike reddit.

Reddit is anti-free speech. They believe that incel talking points are 100% false when in reality, they are not. Females will be females, you cannot change their minds. At least we have this fourm where your speech is protected, unlike reddit.
We use statistics by GOVT! Are goverments fake now all of a sudden, JFL at redditfags

The site died with aaron. Now its just a rage simulator. But its still the only place I know where to go online from muscle memory basically, and keep multiple accounts for when they get banned in a day... but now there's here and i will try to stay away from that hive. But I can't look up my questions and add 'incels.is' to it...