Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rotting is slowly killing me

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I've been neeting for several months now, only go out evey other day to buy junk food which only adds up to my depression.
I look shitter by the days, I'm a skinnyfat subhuman who can barely stand up for a few mins without feeling like passing out.

My legs are always tired, sleeping doesn't solve anything since I wake up with shortness of breath every morning.

What to do?
Im fucking dying here .
No normies to hang out with, just kms already

I've been neeting for several months now, only go out evey other day to buy junk food which only adds up to my depression.
I look shitter by the days, I'm a skinnyfat subhuman who can barely stand up for a few mins without feeling like passing out.

My legs are always tired, sleeping doesn't solve anything since I wake up with shortness of breath every morning.

What to do?
Im fucking dying here .
No normies to hang out with, just kms already
Stop thinking life is meaningless, and find things that you want to do. There is certainly no dearth of things you can do.

Stop thinking life is meaningless, and find things that you want to do. There is certainly no dearth of things you can do.

If you're so hellbent (pun intended) on suffering, and aren't even going to consider changing your outlook, I don't think there is anything you can do. Oh well.
Fuck u bitch, only truecels allowed on dis thread

Look on the bright side, at least you aren't homeless or a wagecuck.

Fuck u bitch, only truecels allowed on dis thread
And here I was thinking you possessed a semblance of intelligence. Now I truly see that arguing with you was a waste of time.

"It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person" - Bill Murray

I mean, eating at least passable food and trying to walk more (night walks, etc) will help lots and drinking plenty of water!

Also eat protein! Not more than the RDA or whatever but it's just v good to include it!

That aside I dunno. Work and certifications? Then you can meet people and progress ^^

Exercise as a cope, I was heading down the same path of body rotting.

I mean, eating at least passable food and trying to walk more (night walks, etc) will help lots and drinking plenty of water!

Also eat protein! Not more than the RDA or whatever but it's just v good to include it!

That aside I dunno. Work and certifications? Then you can meet people and progress ^^
Pretty good advice, but he's hellbent on suffering.

i remeber you. you're from brazil, right?

And here I was thinking you possessed a semblance of intelligence. Now I truly see that arguing with you was a waste of time.

"It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person" - Bill Murray
My body is nowhere as rotted as my mind is right now. @UnwantedVirgin

Ofc I've tried to change my situation and I still do but I'm becoming so mentally ill u would mock me if u saw me irl.
The other day I almost got killed by a truck so you can Imagine how spergy I am

My body is nowhere as rotted as my mind is right now. @UnwantedVirgin

Ofc I've tried to change my situation and I still do but I'm becoming so mentally ill u would mock me if u saw me irl.
The other day I almost got killed by a truck so you can Imagine how spergy I am
The adrenaline from doing that and the night reflection everyone has when they nearly die didn't fill you with the random motivation to fix your life all of a sudden? That's how it was to me

The adrenaline from doing that and the night reflection everyone has when they nearly die didn't fill you with the random motivation to fix your life all of a sudden? That's how it was to me
If anything it would make a permarotter wish he was a little more careless and oblivious so he wouldn't realize his life was about to end.

If anything it would make a permarotter wish he was a little more careless and oblivious so he wouldn't realize his life was about to end.
dang for me it was an eye-opening experience bc in that moment, I just didn't want to die having accomplished nothing, so it motivated me to get to work. I was like 12

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back