Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope RPG games were a fun cope for me

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
Chad Roleplay. Specifically skyrim. On the character customisation page i would make myself a nord chad with maxxed out height, a great muscular body, a chiseled jawline with a harmonious face, striking blue eyes and warrior-esque long hair. In the hours i played skyrim i would feel like i was chad wandering the land going on these quests and it gave me a break from reality. I felt really good like i was actually the character i was playing. :feelsmage: :feelsmage:
If i could choose who i was born as would definitely be skyrim nord chad :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:unfortunately i am subhuman with facial deformity a :feelsohgod:

every cope has an end

Every rope has its end

Chad Roleplay. Specifically skyrim. On the character customisation page i would make myself a nord chad with maxxed out height, a great muscular body, a chiseled jawline with a harmonious face, striking blue eyes and warrior-esque long hair. In the hours i played skyrim i would feel like i was chad wandering the land going on these quests and it gave me a break from reality. I felt really good like i was actually the character i was playing. :feelsmage: :feelsmage:
If i could choose who i was born as would definitely be skyrim nord chad :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:unfortunately i am subhuman with facial deformity a :feelsohgod:
I wouldn't change a word.

My fav activity in Skyrim was stacking dead hoes

The complete opposite for me
RPGs like persona where they make the MC as bland as possible so you can self insert while you date all these cute girls is way better
if the player im controling is chad, i can't relate at all?

The complete opposite for me
RPGs like persona where they make the MC as bland as possible so you can self insert while you date all these cute girls is way better
if the player im controling is chad, i can't relate at all?
idk. i just enjoyed being chad for a while. it doesn't affect the story in any way so i may as well have